Gonex Foldable Travel Duffel 80L, Packable Luggage Duffle Bag Lightweight Water Repellent & Wear Resistant Black and Blue Camouflage
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- **Large Capacity(Product Dimensions (Unfolded Size): 27.6*14.2*14.6 inches)**【Durable and Lightweight】Made from water repellent& wear resistant polyester and premium zippers, it's super durable, lightweight and high-temperature-resistant.
- 【Foldable and Spacious】It can be folded into a really small compact taking up so little space but opens up to have about 80L capacity to use as a luggage bag in case that your suitcase swells. Duffle is designed to work best with bag packing cubes - Add both to your cart for an organized lightweight travel experience.
- 【Multipurpose】Your good companion for traveling, could be served as a gym/ sports/ overnight/ weekend/ airplane carryon/ shopping/ Just-In Case bag as well. It also can be used at home as a dirty laundry compartment.
- 【Reasonable Design】Dual-way zippered main compartment for easy access to items. This duffle is featured with internal end-pouch& shoe compartment, multiple pockets, back fixture for Draw-bar of suitcase, 2 handles, adjustable& removable long shoulder strap and sleeve on the back to slip it over luggage handles to offer you better usage experience.
- 【100% SATISFACTION& MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help with the item. We guarantee 30 days return and money back, 1 year warranty and lifetime customer service.
Colour: Black and Blue Camouflage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Gonex Camouflage Packable Travel Duffle is a multipurpose bag with 80L capacity, which can be used as a large sports and gym duffle bag as well as travel duffle when you are on and about. What's more, it can be even used as a dirty laundry compartment at home. Its high quality and durable material provides the same function as a large suitcase. It's fashionable and outstanding design which will make your journey more colorful and graceful.
Color: Blue-black camouflage/ Green-black camouflage
80L Travel Duffel:
27.6*14.2*14.6 inches (Unfolded)
12.6x11.8x1.6 inches (Folded)
1. We suggest you to wash it by hand with neutral detergent.
2. Air dry.
3. Please do not expose to sun.
1 x Foldable Travel Duffel(Choose the color you loved!)
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1- 3 packing cubes stacked on top of each other, 3 pairs of toddler snow boots (in these shoe bags FashionBoutique high quality waterproof Nylon shoe bags- Set of 4/Two Drawstrings/Large size 18.5(L)x13.4(W)inch/Color Black), this toiletry bag Ensign Peak Toiletry Travel / Shaving Bag, Black
2- 1 packing cube, diapers, 3 toddler sweatshirts
The bags performed well and I believe that they will durably last for many future trips as well. I would definitely buy them again.
What I wanted was a 'good' hard-case piece of luggage with 25" to 28" of storage, and with roller-blade-type wheels. Those were just not coming down in price enough on the sale day, and while I do believe the $200 to $280 ones are worth it for frequent fliers, I am not a frequent flier. I had one more big trip to make for business (a training trip), so I took the chance on this bag.
It worked very well. Quite heavy for the short stints of carrying on the way back home (corporate loaded me up with gear and information), but putting it up on a shoulder mitigated that.
For a non-frequent flier, but someone who perhaps does to more road trips/vacations, I think it's great. I'd be a little wary of trusting the material and stitching through all airports' baggage conveyor systems and baggage handlers, but for the money - if you're willing to take a chance on having to replace it at an airport if it arrives at your destination torn up and open - it's probably worth it.
Shoe storage was great. Did not try putting wet shoes in it though.
Side pockets were useful. Not sure what the two flaps opposite the side-pockets are for (they have velcro on them).
Color me happy that I saved a bunch of cash by buying this bag instead of a 'good' piece of wheeled luggage that might not get used for another year.