|Brand||All Square Verlag|
|Manufacturer||All Square Verlag (proprietor: Timo Schlitz)|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 11 x 2 cm; 180 Grams|
Golf with a Game Plan: 30 Exercises for Efficient Golf Training | Situative training plans for your long and short game | Drive, Approach, Chip, Pitch, Putt
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- "Very good checkpoints for amateur golfers. Good to store in your bag." Tim Cusick, nominated as "Best Teacher" by Golf Digest
- "The book is superbly made. It’s has a hardy plastic cover with each exercise is printed on thick paper so you can keep it in your golf bag without worrying it’s going to get knocked about too much." The Aussie Golfer
- "The book is useful for all sorts of players, both beginners and scratch players, and even your idol tour player is practicing in kind of the same way." Golficiency
- "A Great Practice Companion. Each drill has clear instructions along with an illustration. More importantly, it gives you a way to score yourself, and what your goal should be based on your level of play." Practical Golf
- "Golf With A Game Plan is a great training book for players of any skill level." The Golfing Dads
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Train according to a gameplan
Golf training is very complex, and that’s why it is usually done with a coach. However, the main task of the coach is to explain how a technique functions and which swing exercise leads to which improvements. Practice exercises are, on the other hand, seldom recommended by coaches.
You will find exactly these practice sequences – little training plans – in this booklet. The idea is to run through a series of practice exercises in a short space of time, which makes training a lot more interesting.
Number #1 on Amazon (Ger) in the category Golfing Presents Because professional golfers and top amateurs also make use of training plans, I asked some of them for advice and was even allowed to spend time watching them during their training sessions. It’s logical actually, because without training plans they would hardly be able to log as much as six hours improving their game every day.
"Golf with a Game plan" contains 30 different exercises, clearly set out in categories. The booklet should find a place in your golf bag so that you can use it while training. You can also record your results in the booklet, thereby documenting your training progress. In this way you will know whether you are making progress in a specific area.
Usually it is a lot more fun to train in a team. Don’t shy away from training with friends or other members of your club. For each exercise described, the booklet contains variations for groups or pairs. Small bets are also highly recommended – no matter if it is about buying the next drink in the clubhouse or cleaning your rival’s clubs. It serves the development of some healthy rivalry while putting a little pressure on each participant.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This won't fix swing flaws, it is a book of drills to help you work on your deficiencies. You have to understand the swing first to apply these drills