|Product Dimensions||21.84 x 6.35 x 6.6 cm; 158.76 Grams|
Aegend Swim Goggles, Swimming Goggles No Leaking Anti Fog UV Protection Triathlon Swim Goggles with Free Protection Case for Adult Men Women Youth Kids Child
|Item dimensions L x W x H||21.8 x 6.4 x 6.6 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【COMFORTABLE? OF COURSE!】Flexible silicone frame and improved nosepiece provide extreme comfort that never hurt your nose or leave a mark on your face.【Higher Nosepiece】
- 【FOG-UP?NO!】The inner surfaces of the lenses are anti-fog coated by the latest Environmental Treatment Technology which enhances the anti-fog ability of the goggles and does no harm to your face.
- 【LEAKING? NO!】Premium silicone material and Ergonomic design used on the goggles ensure a snug fit on different facial forms and never allows water leak in.
- 【STYLISH LOOK? ABSOLUTELY!】The colorful outer surface of the lenses with UV-Protection coating which enables the lenses to reflect harmful UV rays and protect your eyes from heat and damage of the sunrays. With the fashionable color, we strongly believe that the goggles are high-fashion and will make you stand out of the crowd.
- 【HIGH-PERFORMENCE】Polycarbonate lenses stay strong even in the toughest conditions. Well-designed clasp make it easy to put goggles on and take off without pulling hair. *ALL OF OUR AEGEND GOGGLES HAVE 12 MONTHS GUARANTEE! ◉CAUTION: Customers who are allergic to silicone please don't buy this product.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TIPS for preventing fogging in winter: About the anti-fog, all of our goggles lenses are covered by an anti-fog coating. With proper maintenance, you can help the coating work longer. 1. Always remember to moist the lens inside so the coating can work. 2. Never wipe the lens. 3. After your swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry. 4. If the product fog up again, please buy an anti-fog solution or try to use baby shampoo and water mixed liquid. We have customers said this method can work like a charm. Please note that goggles tend to fog up more easily in winter. The fog might be the result of the temperature difference between cold air outside the pool and constant temperature pool water. #1 Top Rated AEGEND Swim Goggles Easy Care and Maintenance: -To clean goggles: always rinse completely under cold water to remove chlorine, salt, sand and other contaminants and allow to air dry in a warm, clean environment. -Do not leave your goggles out under direct sunlight as this can dry the soft silicone seals and fade its color. -Never rub or wipe the insides of your lenses as this can scratch or remove the anti-fog coating. -Protect your swimming goggles by storing them in their protective case (included). CAUTION: Customers who are allergic to silicone please don't buy this product.
From the manufacturer
- COMFORTABLE: Flexible silicone frame and gasket provides maximum comfort.
- SHATTER PROOF: Polycarbonate lenses stay strong even in the toughest conditions.
- Modified comfortable nose piece.
- EFFECTIVE: UV protection and anti-fog coating enhances your swimming experience.
- Convenient clip in the back.
Recommended Usage Scenario:
- Mirrored lenses: Reflect light away from your eyes. Mirrored lenses provide a darker view. Suitable for swimming outdoors - especially in bright days swimming.
- Tinted Lenses: Reduce brightness by creating a darker view during bright indoor and outdoor swimming conditions.- not suitable for bright days or dimly-lit environments.
- Clear lenses: Offers protection and clear vision without changing the appearance of colors. - Ideal for indoor or low-light swimming situations.
- Note: this model might be too big for some of the small kids. Please be sure to measure the kid's head before purchase.
TIPS for preventing fogging:
All of our goggles lenses are covered by an anti-fog coating. By following these steps you can make the anti-fog coating last longer:
- Always remember to rinse the inside lenses so the coating can work. Put goggles in pool water for a while before swimming.
- NEVER wipe the lenses.
- After swimming, wash the lenses with fresh water and then leave it to dry.
|Swim Goggles Aegend Swimming Goggles for Men Women Multiple Choice||Aegend Advanced Swim Goggles with 4 Sizes Nose Bridges||Aegend Flat Lens Swim Goggles with Adjustable Nose Pieces||Upgrade Nose Piece Replaceable, Aegend New Flat Lens Swim Goggles Shatter-Proof||Streamline Design, Aegend 180 Degree Vision Swim Goggles with Soft Nose Piece||180° Wide Vision, Aegend Adult Swim Goggles with One-Piece Lens|
|Type||2360 (One-Size-Fits-Most)||MM-9804 (Advanced Swim Goggles）||mm-9402/3/4 (Nose Pieces Replaceable, Flat Lenses)||G3360 (Nose Pieces Replaceable, Flat Lenses)||2501 (Streamline Design)||mm-9200 (One-piece lens with 180° field of view)|
|Lens Shape||Curved Lens||Newest Style of Flat Lens||Newest Style of Flat Lens||Newest Style of Flat Lens||Curved Lens||Curved Lens|
|Recommended Usage Scenario||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor|
|Nose Piece Material||ABS Plastic (Improved Nose Piece)||TPR material(More tough and comfort)||ABS Plastic (Improved Nose Piece)||ABS Plastic (Improved Nose Piece)||Silicone||Silicone|
|Adjustable Band||Back buckle||Adjustable double strap with scale||Adjustable double strap||Back buckle||Back buckle||Adjustable double strap|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kevin on 9 April 2018
Also the company makes a lot of fuss over it's terrific customer service - but if you buy from anyone other than the Aegend seller then the company will not honour any customer service concerns - even though the goggles come with an insert directed you to firstname.lastname@example.org
So these were a complete waste of money. Useless from the start
By Lydia on 29 May 2019
Top reviews from other countries
(Diese erforderliche Mindest-Wortanzahl bei Produktbewertung ist doch wirklich ein furchtbarer Schmarrn ...)
Für nur 9.99 € die beste Schwimmbrille, die ich je hatte, obwohl noch nie so wenig Geld ausgegeben...einfach nur TOP !!!
What's the issue then? These goggles are perfectly fine and clear above water, but blurry underwater. The blurriness is like a prism effect. My local YMCA has small tiles and with these goggles the tile lines were duplicated several times over. The effect isn't bad and perhaps some may be able to live with it, but it was annoying to me. Contacted Aegend customer service and they asked if I was myopic (no) and offered to send a replacement free of charge including a choice of couple different models. I chose instead to return the mirrored version and rebuy this clear one thinking perhaps the mirrored tint had something to do with it. Second pair of goggles arrived and same thing--clear above water and blurry underwater. Aegend says not everybody's eyeballs are built the same and again offered to replace the goggle free of charge including to their flat lens which shouldn't have the blurry prism effect. I declined since I know the strap design on their flat lens goggle would drive me crazy.
So in summary--these goggles are great and customer support is first rate. But I cannot give the goggles 5 stars since they didn't work for my eye profile and caused everything underwater to be blurry. Doesn't seem like the majority of people buying these goggles have the same issue though so I wouldn't hesitate buying them to see if they work for you.
UPDATE 2/14/17. I'm revising my review to 5-stars. Aegend once again contacted me and tried to make things right. They had another swim goggles with the clasp on the back like the one for this product but with a flat lens (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTXI8SV). These new goggle work great and are clear underwater. Can't say enough about a company that stands by their products like Aegend.