I admit I was expecting something else. This book is like a very-very brief summary of the most important myths, but it gives you an overall but good idea and it always says where you can find the bombastic original text ^^ (and another good thing is that it gives the various versions of the same myth; the occasional insight of the author is also good).
All in all good, I do not regret it, it is like a quick but good scan.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Thames and Hudson Ltd; Main edition (1 November 1974)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500270481
- ISBN-13: 978-0500270486
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 20.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 56,853 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)