Other Sellers on Amazon
God of War - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect.Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has long defined him.Questioning the dark lineage he’s passed on to his offspring; he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings and horrors of his past
- Set within the untamed forests mountains and realms of Norse lore steel yourself for a distinctively new and dangerous land complete with its own pantheon of creatures monsters and gods
- With an intimate over the shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever combat is up close frenetic and unflinching Kratos’ powerful magic axe is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration Always be on your guard
- His vengeance against the Gods of Olympus behind him Kratos now lives in the realm of Norse deities and monsters
- This staggering reimagining of God of War combines all the hallmarks of the iconic series – brutal combat epic boss fights and breathtaking scale – and fuses them with a powerful and moving narrative that re-establishes Kratos’ world
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It is a new beginning for Kratos. Living as a man, outside the shadow of the gods, he seeks solitude in the unfamiliar lands of Norse mythology. With new purpose and his son at his side, Kratos must fight for survival as powerful forces threaten to disrupt the new life he has created. A New Beginning - His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the lands of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive... and teach his son to do the same Second Chances - As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect, Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has long defined him. Questioning the dark lineage he's passed on to his son, he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his past Midgard and Beyond - Set within the untamed forests, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods Vicious, Physical Combat - With an intimate, over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever, combat in God of War is up close, frenetic, and unflinching. Kratos' axe - powerful, magic and multi-faceted - is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration.
From the manufacturer
Bold New Beginning
His vengeance against the Gods of Olympus years behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the realm of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive… And teach his son to do the same.
A Second Chance
Kratos is a father again. As mentor and protector to Atreus, a son determined to earn his respect, he is forced to deal with and control the rage that has long defined him while out in a very dangerous world with his son.
A Darker, More Elemental World
From the marble and columns of ornate Olympus to the gritty forests, mountains, and caves of Pre-Viking Norse lore, this is a distinctly new realm with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The visuals (4k HDR) are outstanding.
On default GamePlay can be a bit challenging, until you learn to "Block" properly and settle in.
In some aspects is similar to Uncharted and Tomb Raider, however it is less clunky (jumping\climbing) and much better fighting. Also has puzzle challenges to solve, weapon upgrades ect..
Found the initial start a little slow, but it really helps the story-line which is engaging for a game.
Start \ Load times are also good, so not a lot of waiting to play.
You will not disappointed by this game...