Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
God Conversations: Stories of How God Speaks and What Happens When We Listen Kindle Edition
Through a mixture of personal stories and biblical teaching, Tania Harris shows how we can learn to recognize God’s voice in our everyday lives and follow his lead.
Stories of God talking to his people abound throughout the Bible, but we usually only get the highlights. We read: ‘God said to Joseph, “Go to Egypt,"’ and then, ‘Mary and Joseph left for Egypt.’ We’re not told how God spoke, how they knew it was him, or how they decided to act on what they’d heard.
In God Conversations, international speaker and pastor Tania Harris invites you into her own journey learning to hear God's voice. Share the doubts, fears, and wonder as she navigates her conversations with God in light of his communication with biblical characters. Part memoir, part teaching, this unique and creative collection of stories will help you to recognize God's voice when he speaks and to see what happens when we listen.
Content Benefits:Tania Harris will show you how you can learn to hear God’s voice and have the confidence to step out in faith and follow his lead in your life.
- Answers the common question of how we know it’s God speaking to us
- Explores why people often struggle to recognize God’s voice
- Gives people confidence to know when God is speaking to them
- An accessible guide to hearing the voice of the Spirit
- Teaching on how biblical characters communicated with God
- Includes many personal stories from the author’s own experience
- Conversational and accessible writing style
- Ideal for anyone who wants a deeper personal relationship with Jesus
- Suitable for anyone looking for spiritual guidance
- Perfect for anyone wanting to hear from God
- Helpful for new Christians
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
About the Author
- ASIN : B0719S7LL6
- Publisher : Authentic Media (1 June 2017)
- Language : English
- File size : 371 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 242 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 110,255 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am also recommending it to friends and as well as to people who I think will really appreciate it and learn heaps for themselves.
God Conversations will be really good for new Christians or God and truth-seekers.
This is because your stories are so from the writer’s heart and so real. I will personally follow this up by listening to Tania’s podcasts.
The style is great how she has woven the reflection and teaching in with her own story and journey.
I highly recommend this book God Conversations.
God is speaking and I have learned how to hear Him more clearly because of this book.
May many others make their purchase and be blessed as I was. They won't regret it.
Top reviews from other countries
This book will nourish your mind, spirit and soul. It is truly the best book I have ever read on God speaking to you.