- Product Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 5 cm ; 195 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- ASIN: B078WJGDXF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
6,634 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #28 in Diabetic Care Products
Glucology® Diabetic Travel Case - Organizer for Blood Sugar Test Strips, Medication, Glucose Meter, Pills, Tablets, Pens, Insulin Syringes, Needles, Lancets - Hard Shell Carrying Pack - Standard, Black
- ✅ STORE ALL YOUR NECESSITIES - Need a reliable supply travel case? Our organizer case is large enough to carry sharps containers, medicine, alcohol wipes, blood glucose meter, and other supplies.
- ✅ KEEPS CONTENTS SAFE - Our Glucology Diabetic organizer case features a protective hard shell cover. Shields all your delicate accessories from impact especially while you are on the move.
- ✅ STORE MORE SUPPLIES - Need more storage space? Our Glucology Diabetic travel case is available in 2 variants: standard and expandable. Store as many supplies and medication you need for easy access and transport.
- ✅ COMPACT SIZE - Our Glucology Diabetic travel pack boasts a discrete, stylish, and handy design, which allows you to fit it easily inside your car compartment, backpack, suitcase, school bag, or hand bag.
- ✅ 12-MONTH WARRANTY - If you are not at all satisfied with the quality and design of our travel case, let us know within 12 months of purchase so we can provide a complete refund.
Colour: Textured Black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TRAVELING WITH SUPPLIES CAN BE A HARD AND STRESSFUL TASK
You need to regularly monitor your blood sugar levels, get insulin shots every now and then, follow a well-balanced diet, and take all your daily supplements. The cumbersome management requirements are one of the top reasons why people feel stressed. However, having a condition should not discourage you from exploring the world and travelling to places. You just have to plan your trip carefully and make sure that all your supplies are always close at hand.
CARRY ALL YOUR TRAVEL ESSENTIALS
Our travel organizer pack is designed specifically for people who are always on the go, or people who need to organize their supplies for home and work use. It features a large storage compartment, several inner pouches, pen holders, and Velcro strips for holding your insulin pens, insulin temperature shield, blood glucose meter, logbook, diary, lancets, jelly beans, alcohol wipes, test strips, syringes, glucose tablets, sharps containers, ID cards, vials, and much more.
Any serious traveller knows how important it is to stay away from carrying bulky bags and packs. Our Glucology Diabetic Organizer case measures :
- Classic Case (Large) - 20cm long x 14.5cm wide x 4cm deep
- Plus Case (Extra Large) - 20cm x 14.5cm x 4.5cm to 6.5cm deep (expandable)
It can expand on-demand to almost twice the volume, easily fitting inside a suitcase, rucksack, backpack, or work bag. It is hand sewn to withstand daily use and prevent the inner stitching from getting easily ripped apart. Keep all your supplies close at hand as you bring our travel pack to the beach, the woods, the mountains, and the seas.
STYLISH & TRENDY DESIGN
The Glucology Diabetes Supply Case pack lets you show off your fun personality as it is made available in 4 different colors: Blue, Black, Red, and Pink. Choose between a standard-sized variant or a bigger, expandable one if you need more storage space for keeping your supplies. Instead of carrying a large and heavy bag for your condition-managing.
CHECK OUT MORE FEATURES OF THE GLUCOLOGY DIABETIC TRAVEL ORGANIZER
PROTECTS ITS CONTENTS
Supplies can be delicate and fragile accessories. Vials, insulin pens, travel sharps, syringes, needles, and capsules can easily break and even cause injury. Our travel kit is fitted with a hard outer shell, which is meant to absorb impact and keep all the contents safe from breakage and moisture, particularly while you are in transit. Feel free to hit the road and travel the world without worrying about damaging your supplies.
NOT JUST FOR TRAVELING
Even if you are not the type of person who travels frequently, our handy organizer pack is still a must-have! Bring our premium protective storage case with you as you head to work, go to school, or take casual stroll at the park. This way, you are always ready to check your blood sugar levels, have an insulin shot, take your daily supplement on time, or use a bandage in a jiffy.
PERFECT GIFT IDEA
Can’t think of a suitable present for a friend, colleague, or loved one who loves travelling? The Glucology Diabetic Travel Organizer pack makes a perfect gift as it makes adventure much easier for those people! This travel organizer storage pack is not too small or too large – it is made available in the perfect size that will accommodate a variety of equipment, while maintaining a sleek, compact, and discrete appearance.
Legal Disclaimer:Please note that the Glucology® Diabetic Travel Case comes alone- image showing filled-interior is for demonstration only
Review this product
1 customer review
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
PROs: It fits both my bolus and basal pens and has room for a syringe or refill in between the two covers. There are 2 velcroed spaces, which I used for my Accu-Check Guide glucometer and FastClix lancet stabber. There's a clear zipper pocket that can fit 6-8 alcohol wipes/battery and a mesh zipper bag that I use for insulin needles and fast-clix barrels. There's a container for used sharps above the mesh bag that will be handy on the road.
- While there's a case cover bag with a cord strap, there's no strap for the hard case itself. Minor inconvenience.
- The mesh bag. First, the sharps container has to come out of its elastic band and then I have to reach my fingers down into the mesh bag to extract a needle. The bag and zipper NEED to be a little bigger, even if they're a little bulgier. It would make it so much easier to access and allow me to carry several days worth of items. I leave the sharps box out altogether and will only take it for travel.
On the whole, I DO like this case. If you change your mesh bag dimensions, let me know!