Glow in The Dark Pigment Powder - Epoxy Resin Color Pigment Dyes for DIY Slime Coloring Kit - Luminous Skin Safe Long Lasting Self Glowing for Acrylic Paint, Nail Art, Painting, Crafts - 0.4oz Each
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- VALUE PACK - 10 carefully-selected color packs of glow in dark pigments can provide long lasting bright colors to your art works. Each epoxy pigment powder is packaged in an individual resealable bag which ensures no spillage, no mess and no waste.
- EASY TO USE - Just let the slime color pigment exposed to light source for a few minutes and wait for the magic to happen! For the best glow results, charge the glow color powder with a black light, ultraviolet light or simply with the sun.
- SAFE - Our epoxy resin luminous dye are made from non-toxic and non-radioactive materials which means they can be safely used in the body and nail art. The safety slime color dye is the perfect choice for creating amazing bright DIY slime with kids.
- UNLIMITED USES - These glow pigments can provide stunning glow-in-the-dark effects in epoxy resin, slime, nail art, acrylic paints, paintings. Unleash your creativity and create unique, mesmerizing projects with our specifically crafted powder pigment.
- ECONOMICAL - We offer you more color choices at a more affordable price. Whether you are working on your own projects or you would like to really get the kids excited, you will enjoy with this powdered pigments. Click 'Add to Cart' and begin a new phase in your artistic life!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
Looking for a unique pigment that will truly make your epoxy resin projects, slime, paintings or crafts stand out? These glow in the dark pigments are the perfect solution!
Buy now and make your art project gorgeous with our glow powder pigment!
Using Condition(Recommended) :
With all Colorless, Clear Coating, Transparent Medium. Such as Slime, Epoxy Resin, Nail Polish, Ink Category, Transparent Glue, Paint, Plastic Resin, Silicone Rubber, Ceramics, Glass etc.
Specifically selected 10 color:
Red, Sky Blue, Blue, Blue-Green, Kelly, Green, Orange-Yellow, Orange-Red, Gold, Yellow
Add Medium to powder, not powder to medium.
Use a white,or light color as a background for best results.
The more powder or higher the percentage used, the brighter and longer the glow will last.
Do not grind the Glow Powder, it will destroy the crystal structure and therefore decrease luminosity.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 30 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 2 March 2020