- Hardcover: 340 pages
- Publisher: Univ of Toronto Pr (19 August 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802099769
- ISBN-13: 978-0802099761
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 3 x 23.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 726 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sold by: Paragon Australia
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Globalization and Its Tax Discontents: Tax Policy and International Investments: Essays in Honour of Alex Easson Hardcover – 19 Aug 2010
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International Product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
'This book provides an excellent survey of a number of global taxation issues and offers some interesting suggestions for resolving them.' - Stephen Miazga - Saskatchewan Law Review, vol 74:2011
About the Author
Arthur J. Cockfield is an associate professor in the Faculty of Law at Queen's University.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|