Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on first order. Details
Gladys Aylward: Daring to Trust (Heroes for Young Readers): A Hero for Young Readers Hardcover – 1 August 2001
Enhance your purchase
From the Publisher
Heroes for Young Readers - Gladys Aylward: Daring to Trust
Heroes for Young Readers
Rhyming, hardcover picture books all ages will treasure! Introduce young children to the exciting true stories of Christian heroes!
Whether reading for themselves or being read to, children love the captivating rhyming poems and unforgettable color illustrations of the Heroes for Young Readers series.
- There are currently 23 books in the series
- Written for ages 4-10
- Picture books with full color illustrations throughout
Daring to Trust
The next day they all struggled on.
The mountain ground was rough.
With blistered, bruised, and bloody feet
their trip was tiring, tough.
So Gladys taught them hymns to sing
to keep their spirits strong.
This cheered them some, and yet they knew
the road ahead was long.
- Gladys Aylward (1902-1970) had trusted God when she traveled all alone from her home in England to the far-off land of China.
- Now Gladys and nearly one hundred Chinese orphans were on another daring journey, looking for safe homes away from the war in their village.
- The journey over the mountains was hard, and often Gladys and the children were tired, hungry, and scared.
- But they dared to trust God - and God helped them every step of the way.
About the Author
- Publisher : YWAM Publishing; Illustrated edition (1 August 2001)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1576582280
- ISBN-13 : 978-1576582282
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Dimensions : 16.51 x 0.79 x 20.73 cm
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
She is a great example of Love for God.