Seeringly honest, deeply compassionate, provocatively insightful ...
It has taken Chloe Higgins many years, intense dedication to her writing practice, and academic and editorial rigour to ensure this heartrending memoir is the best it could possibly be; and courage - immense courage in the face of all that fear.
This book is for anyone who has ever loved, been part of a family, felt alone, experienced loss or trauma, struggled with and/or embraced relationships; in other words, for all of us.
You will, at times, need to be courageous in order to keep reading; yet you won't be able to put this book down.
And you'll need tissues at hand.
If you are anything like me, by the end, you will feel changed; enriched; inspired.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Picador Australia (27 August 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1760782238
- ISBN-13: 978-1760782238
- Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 23.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 399 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 27,397 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)