- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson - GB; paper back edition (13 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781400201655
- ISBN-13: 978-1400201655
- ASIN: 1400201659
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 2.5 x 22.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,609 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing The Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant To Be Hardcover – 13 Apr 2018
|New from||Used from|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
From the Publisher
Girl, Wash Your Face
In this book, each chapter tackles a different lie Rachel has believed, the authentic examples from her own life illustrating those lies, and then the methods she used (or wish she had used) to defeat those lies. These are big, vulnerable topics like 'I Should Be Farther Along By Now' and 'I Will Never Get Past This'.
Rachel doesn't want this book to change your life. She wants you to read this book, and then feel strengthened so you change your life.
'Girl, Wash Your Face is a dose of high-octane straight talk that will spit you out on the other end chasing down dreams you hung up long ago'.
Jen Hatmaker, author of 'For the Love'.
'In Rachel Hollis’ first nonfiction book, you will find she is less cheerleader and more life coach. This means readers won’t just walk away inspired, but they will walk away with the right tools in hand to actually do their dreams'.
Jessica Honegger, Founder & Co-CEO.
Girl, Stop Apologizing
'How can I get my mom to be more supportive?
How do I convince my husband to watch the kids so I can workout?
How can I get my boyfriend to eat healthy with me so it’s easier for me to stay on track?
How can I get my dad to support my decision to change majors?
The best advice I know of in this situation is, if you want to change someone else, change yourself. People change because they’re inspired by someone else’s example, not because they were coerced into doing it.
People change because they see in someone else what’s Probable, not because someone harasses them over and over about what’s Possible.
You will never change someone else unless you find the courage and the will and the resolve to change Yourself. You will never do any of those things if you aren’t willing to let people be inconvenienced by your journey'.
An excerpt from Girl, Stop Apologizing.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Parenting & Family > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Parenting & Family > Parenting > Parenting Girls
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides