- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.2 cm ; 63.5 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 40.8 g
- Item Model Number: 80249320
- ASIN: B00IMAOER0
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,325 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors 3 Pack, Womens Razors/ Blades
- Gentle smoothness in 1 stroke.
- 3 razor blade cartridges + Moisture strips with more lubricants vs Venus Original.
- Pivoting rounded head to fit easily into hard to shave areas.
- Lubrastrip, with a touch of aloe, for glide.
- Close shave and silky smooth skin in just one stroke
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Venus Difference
Venus - Designed for her
Venus razors were the first to be designed with women's curves in mind. From handles designed for a comfortable grip to pivoting heads that contour to curves, Venus razors are designed to help reveal touchable smooth skin.
Close and comfortable shave
Enjoy a close shave with Venus Sensitive disposable razors. Thanks to Venus' three-blade technology and the MoistureRich Strip with a touch of aloe, Venus Sensitive disposable razors reveal touchable smooth skin.
Use and toss when ready to replace
Venus disposable razors don't require any refills; just use and toss when you're ready for a new one.
Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors
Three blades for a smooth shave
Venus Sensitive disposable razors help you get a close shave for sensitive skin.
MoistureRich Strip for great glide
Venus Sensitive disposable razors feature a MoistureRich Strip with lubricants and a touch of aloe for great glide.
Close shave for sensitive skin
Venus Sensitive disposable razors are infused with botanical oils for a close shave on sensitive skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I change my Venus blades?
While there is no set rule, you should replace your blades at the first sign of dullness or discomfort.
Will shaving give me ingrown hairs or red bumps?
An ingrown hair occurs when the end of a hair gets trapped underneath the skin, resulting in a little red bump. Ingrown hairs are caused by numerous factors, which is why some women might have a higher likelihood of getting ingrown hairs from shaving than others. There are a few tips to help reduce the likelihood of ingrown hairs when shaving. First is exfoliation. Use either a brush or exfoliation soap on your skin to remove any obstructions to a hair’s growth. Second is to ensure your skin is hydrated by having a warm shower or bath. Last, use a fresh blade and shaving aid like gel.
Ingredients:Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors 3 Pack
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|