- [USB C Hub to HDMI output port] Up to 4K UHD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) or 2K/1080p/720p/480p/360p
- [USB C hub to Ethernet Lan Rj45 Adapter (RJ-45 port)] 10/100/1000 Mbps
- [USB C hub to VGA Adapter] Support HDMI and VGA dual screen display output simultaneously, resolution up to 1920*1080P. A perfect solution for entertainment and work.
- [USB 3.0 Type-A port] Data transfer: up to 5Gbps
- [SD/TF card slot] Supported memory card capacity: up to 512GB,Read/write speed: up to 104MB/S
- [USB Type-C charging port] Charging (Only for laptop charging)
- [System requirements] Laptop with an available USB-C port Windows 7/8/8.1/10, macOS X v10.0 or above operating systems
- 1.For stable connection, connect a power adapter to the hub when using high-power devices.
- 2.The USB-C female port of this product is only for charging USB-C laptops whose USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery (PD) and does not support data transfer.
- 3.A 4K-capable display and HDMl cable are required to achieve 3840x2160 resolution.
4 ways to help reduce the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection of some laptops.
- 1. Connect the laptop to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network.
- 2. Connect devices (e.g. mouse and keyboard) to USB 2.0 ports on the laptop
- 3. Connect the USB 3.0 hub to the laptop with a high-quality 1-foot or longer USB 3.0 extension cable; keep USB 3.0 devices away from the host computer.
- 4. Use high-quality shielded USB 3.0 devices/cables/connectors.