Other Sellers on Amazon
Giantz Pole Chainsaw 62CC Petrol Chain Saw
Enhance your purchase
- Inbuilt anti-vibration mechanism;
- Super responsive direct air injection carburetor;
- Auto chain lubricator, adjustable chain oil feed;
- Easy access to all controlling switched;
- What You Get: Each one of them has 1-year warranty. If you have any question about the chainsaw, please feel free to contact us.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Giantz latest 62cc pro-series
- Anti-slip padding for easy operation
- 3x reinforce extension poles with 2mm thickness
- Easy starting pulling system
- Shoulder strap included
- Note: As weight increases with each extension, an assistant may be required beyond 3m.
- GIANTZ 62CC PRO-SERIES
- Brand: Giantz
- Engine Type: Petrol EURO 2 - Two Stroke Commercial
- Dual Weighted Crank / Double Ringed Piston
- Displacement / Maximum Power: 62CC /3.4hp (4.1 peak)
- Idle Speed: 3300RPM
- Max. Engine Speed: 11,000 RPM w/Centrifugal clutch
- Reach: 4.3 Metres (when held at hip height)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1250ml
- Fuel Mix: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Power Source: Petrol
- CHAINSAW ATTACHMENT
- Bar Length / Type: 12" Sprocket Nose
- Bar Oil Capacity / Type: 150mL SAE#10W-30 or Similar
- Chain Type: Low Kickback Premium semi-Chisel
- Chain Spec: 12", Pitch 3/8", Gauge 0.05, Links 44
- EXTENSION SHAFTS
- Pole Coupling type: Quick Spring Connect
- Shafts: Commercial Alloy 7mm Multi Tines Spline
- External Diameter: 26mm
- Length: 85cm
- (1) 62CC Pole Chainsawx1
- (2) Extension Polesx3
- (3) Fuel Mix Tankx1
- (4) Shoulder Strapx1
- (5) Tool Kitx1
- (6) User Manualx1
- (7) Glovex1 pair
- (8) Glassesx1
- (9) Earmuffx1
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jenny Atkins on 4 September 2020