I appreciated his insights into how and why I get stuck in confusion and inaction.
I liked his structure and next action approach to cut through the fog and give a path forward.
Anyone who has struggled with organisation and procrastination could find this book useful, or even life changing.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Penguin; 1 edition (25 March 2015)
- ISBN-10: 0143573195
- ISBN-13: 978-0143573197
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 2.2 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
7,242 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1682 in Reference (Books)