Ben's no nonsense approach and empathy for the reader is a breath of fresh air in a world full of financial complexity, technical jargon and confusion. Money is the foe of many, but Ben finds a way for the reader to develop a friendship with money where it works with you, not against you and helps you facilitate a life which is less about impressing the world and more about doing things that actually mean something to you.
But behaviour change happens from doing, not just reading and what I love most is how Ben balances the theory with the practical, giving you tangible and easy to follow steps to make real change happen in your life so you can sort your money out.
The best chefs don't just think about the soup. They consider the bowl, spoon and the best way to eat it. That's what Ben achieves in Get Unstuck and I hope you get as much out of Ben's refreshing perspective on the world of money as I did.
- Paperback: 274 pages
- Publisher: Sensible investment management Pty Ltd ATF th (7 September 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0987615890
- ISBN-13: 978-0987615893
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.6 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 440 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 85,623 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)