I like this book because it lays a good foundation for deeper and more specialised reading. Lots of good advice, and unlike certain other books, the author was honest enough to admit that all investors (including the successful ones such as himself) have made investment mistakes in the past. I liked the quote "Smart investors should find a potential investment and then search for all the reasons they can find not to buy it". I also liked "Remember that someone will always disagree with your strategy whatever it may be, and at some point you will just have to have the courage of your convictions and take action". I could list more good quotes, but those two will do for now.
The occasional bit of humor (and frank honesty) added to the book, as did the discussion of both shares and property as investment tools (not just one or the other).
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2634 KB
- Print Length: 306 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1477492763
- Publisher: Big Sky Publishing (1 June 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0088L2KT2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 23 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #92,995 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)