George Foreman GGR201RAU, Indoor/Outdoor Barbeque, Easy to Remove Grill, Red
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||61.9 x 24.4 x 32.1 centimetres|
|Item weight||6.6 Kilograms|
About this item
- Features 200sq inch ribbed no-stick cooking surface – rectangle Grills 13 servings
- Dishwasher safe detachable cooking plate
- 1800 Watts
- Variable temperature control with power on indicator light
- High dome lid allows for a variety of foods to be cooked and detachable grease tray
- Product Dimensions : 61.9 x 24.4 x 32.1 cm; 6.6 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 24 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Spectrum Brands Australia Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B077KCPN52
- Item Model Number : GGR201RAU
Best Sellers Rank:
4,788 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- 1,948 in Kitchen Tools & Gadgets
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This George Foreman indoor grill has an 1800 watt heating element. Its multiple heat settings help you get an outdoor grill flavour all year long. The George Foreman GGR201RAU has a removable element, an electrical thermostat, and a red finish. It's great for throwing burgers on the barbie any time of year.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Besides that it does cook well, and on a stable surface ( not on the stand) it is a good little grill. the problem is I will now have to build a suitable bench to sit it on so I can safely bbq when my grand kids are around.
I didnt find cleaning as easy as it says but I suppose it depends on how one cooks and ingredients used.
Also did read a few reviews of folks using this for indoor cooking. For me thats a complete No because there is a lot of smoke that is created while cooking . So for outdoor cooking its absolutely great. Simple, light weight and does the job well.
Far exceeds my expectations!
Would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a smaller electric barbeque, heats up quickly cooks superbly and is just so easy to clean!