had your career in corporate interrupted through redundancy? Then this book is a must read for you. Here you will find clear strategies on how to start and run a successful first business in your 40’s and beyond. Hunter Leonard has compiled a comprehensive guide on the 8 skills you’ll need to be successful. Here's just some of what you'll get out of reading this book:
- How to know if you are ready to start a business
- How to know if your business idea has legs
- How to set goals and aspirations and use strategic planning to get there
- How to manage money, people and quality in your business
- How to get the word out through marketing and public relations
- How to keep the focus of your business on the most important factor - the customer
If you're feeling like you're ready to begin, grab a copy of this book and let's get started.