Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Garmin Forerunner 35, Frost Blue
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- Built-in GPS - built-in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required!
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring - warm gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional Strap required
- Vibration alerts - helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Monitor key aspects of your running and fitness progress by tracking distance, calories, pace and more.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Elevate wrist heart rate technology monitors your heart rate at the wrist 24/7 so you can run without a chest strap.
When paired with a compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 pulls text, social media and other notifications, and it alerts you on your wrist.
Going on runs with walking breaks is easy, thanks to the run/walk mode. Let your watch tell you when it’s time to slow down or speed up.
|Forerunner 25||Forerunner 35||Forerunner 230||Forerunner 235||Forerunner 630||Forerunner 735XT|
|Wrist-based heart rate||-||✓||-||✓||-||✓|
|Advanced running dynamics||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Strava Suffer Score||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
Review this product
12 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The functionality is, however, limited to exercise tracking only (exclude swimming). You cannot change watch faces. The garmin mobile app (Android) does sometimes slowly sync with the watch. When using GPS tracking, the battery drops dramatically. If you forget to stop the exercise record, you might drain all battery in one day. It supports broadcasting your HR while doing exercise (not sure what it called), however equipments at gym that I am using does not support. You should double check, if you intend to use this functionlity. The watch comes with sleep tracking feature, however, I feel uncomfortable wearing it overnight. I don't like to carry the special charging cable, but I could not comment much at this price point.
Clip for charger a little flimsy and some issues charging. Otherwise would recommend as an entry level GPS sports tracker for the weekend warrior, activewear athlete or anyone who wants to spend too much time on stats.
I am not very happy with the GPS performance so far. The distances seem to quite a bit out and I havent figured out how to reset the GPS to optimise performance.