Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $29.95 delivery
Garmin Forerunner 25, Small - Black and Purple
|Price:||+ $9.07 Delivery|
- COMPACT - Forerunner 25 provides a larger display in a thinner watch with a 32% larger active display area than the Forerunner 15.
- CONNECTED FEATURES - Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Mobile.
- GPS - Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run - even under tree cover.
- ACTIVITY TRACKING Count your steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The inactivity indicator motivates you to move when you’ve been sitting too long.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Up to 10 hours of battery life in training mode or 10 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode (Large versions). Up to 8 hours of battery life in training mode or 8 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode (Small versions).
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Take your running to the next level. This easy-to-use GPS running watch tracks distance, pace, heart rate and personal records. Stay on top of your fitness goals between workouts with activity tracking features that remind you when it’s time to move and count steps and calories burned all day. Stay connected by pairing it with your smartphone for text and call alerts and automatic uploads to our free online community, Garmin Connect, where you can join fitness challenges and save, plan and share your progress.
Easy-to-use GPS Running watch with smart notifications.
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate and calories
- Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- Up to 8 hours (small) or 10 hours (large) of battery life with GPS on or 8 weeks (small) or 10 weeks (large) in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
Train with More Heart
Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned. Hear rate monitors sold separately or as part of the bundle.
Activity Monitoring Between Runs
Fitness progress doesn’t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you’re indoors or outside.
With a paired compatible smartphone or a simple computer connection, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends.
|Forerunner 25||Forerunner 230||Forerunner 630|
|VO2 max estimate||✓||✓|
|Wrist-based heart rate|
|Advanced running dynamics||✓|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Pros in General:
- Ease of use. If I want to run, I am up and running in just as much time as it takes for a GPS lock, from 5 seconds to a minute usually.
- Accuracy. I notice this watch is very accurate for me. I am using it in Central Oregon and the San Jose area of California.
- Battery Life. It lasts a while. I can use it two days in a row without battery problems.
Pros When Compared to Apple Watch Series 2 and 3:
- Perhaps this is because I mainly use Strava app, but I find the Strava app on Apple Watch does not work well. I notice Apple watch allows me to run even before GPS lock, so I'm not quite sure when GPS lock occurs, then I start running and sometimes I get odd results for the first mile.
- The physical buttons on this watch are nice when my hands are sweaty. The touch screen on the apple watch gets hard to touch when I am sweaty.
- Accuracy. With apple watch I am plus or minus 0.4 miles sometimes on a half marathon. With the Garmin it has yet to be more than 0.2 miles.
Cons of this Garmin
- Forced Garmin Connect integration. I don't like the Garmin connect app due to the auto updates and sometimes bad syncs. When uploading to Strava, I actually just plug in my watch and manually copy the activity file to my desktop and upload it that way
- Wrist strap is flakey if you use the same hole each time, after several months the rubber cross bar thing above the hole I use each time is about to break. Picture attached.
Overall a great watch and I would likely buy again. But due to the rubber band about to come apart, I give 4 stars rather than 5.
My son actually wears it all the time, he likes the way it looks.