Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire, Remium Multisport GPS Watch, Smaller-Sized, features Mapping, Music, Grade-Adjusted Pace Guidance and Pulse Ox Sensors, Rose Gold w/Gray Band ,Rose Gold
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$501.00 (39%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Supported application||Sleep Monitor, Elevation Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2 inch sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Don't be limited by battery life. Go up to 9 days between charges in smartwatch mode
Product detailsStyle Name:fenix 6S Sapphire | Pattern Name:fenix 6S Sapphire, Rose Gold w/Gray Band | Colour Name:Rose Gold
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 4.2 x 4.2 x 1.38 cm; 61 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Garmin australasia
- ASIN : B07X82SS9Y
- Item Model Number : 010-02159-22
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The smaller-sized fēnix 6S Pro and fēnix 6S Sapphire multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — without adding bulk to your wrist. Advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates are right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature keeps your pacing strategy on track with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Designed for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2, 000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible). To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
From the manufacturer
Think Better, Not Bigger
·Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
·Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
·Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
·Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
Quality By Design
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2” display, stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
View advanced training metrics that include estimated running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.