- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Garmin fenix 6 Pro, Premium Multisport GPS Watch, Smaller-Sized, features Mapping, Music, Grade-Adjusted Pace Guidance and Pulse Ox Sensors,Black w/Black Band ,Black (010-02158-03)
|Supported application||Sleep Monitor, Elevation Tracker, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Colour||Black w/Black Band ,Black|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous fēnix models)
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter;
Product detailsStyle Name:fenix 6 Pro | Pattern Name:fenix 6 Pro, Black w/Black Band ,Black | Colour Name:Black w/Black Band ,Black
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.47 cm; 83 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Garmin australasia
- ASIN : B07X7H4C1R
- Item Model Number : 010-02158-03
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix® 6 Pro and fēnix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day wearability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track — providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible). To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
From the manufacturer
Pace Yourself to Higher Performance
·Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
·Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
·Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
·Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
Quality By Design
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2” display, stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
View advanced training metrics that include estimated running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
TOPO and Ski Maps
Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still on a steep learning curve.
This is no pretty boy, pretent smart watch.
Its a workhorse.
Want to go hiking? Running, swimming, it will track it all for you with horsepower to spare.
Might take a few days to learn the main features but YouTube has many good video tips to help