|Supported application||Sleep Monitor, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
About this item
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4 inch sunlight-readable display (36 percentage larger than previous fenix models)
- With sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox, the watch gauges blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments, music storage with premium streaming service support, smart notifications and more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
With a big, sunlight-readable 1.4" display that's 36% larger than previous fēnix models, the fēnix 6X Pro and fēnix 6X Sapphire multisport GPS watches add mapping, music and more to your workouts. They offer training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates. Both models feature a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature that helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Styled for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
From the manufacturer
Show Your Wrist What You're Made Of
Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous fēnix models) sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
·Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
·Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
·Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
Quality By Design
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2” display, stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards.
Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel or DLC coated bezels. Sapphire editions add a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
View advanced training metricsthat include estimated running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.49 cm; 93 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Garmin australasia
- ASIN : B07X5K2Q71
- Item Model Number : 010-02157-02
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Garmin Fenix 6X Pro is good. Battery is okay, but not as per my expectation. My expectation was very high after I read their brochure. It's battery indicator is rubbish. If today it shows 20 days, next day it shows 8 days. I know how to use battery saver, but when I see how much battery left, I want to belive it. Apple watch does that perfectly.
Otherwise, the watch is really good. I am enjoying it.