|Product Dimensions||5.33 x 10.16 x 3.3 cm; 140.61 Grams|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Item Model Number||010-01508-00|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||141 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017|
Garmin eTrex 20x
- UPGRADED DISPLAY - Features a 2.2” 65K color sunglight readable display offering increased resolution (240 x 320 pixels)
- LOAD MORE MAPS - Large 3.7 GB of internal memory and microSD card slot lets you load a variety of maps, including TOPO 24K, HuntView, BlueChart g2, City Navigator NT and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- PRELOADED BASEMAP - Includes a worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- KEEP YOUR FIX - With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, HotFix satellite prediction and GLONASS support, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The new eTrex 20x is our upgraded version of the popular eTrex 20, with enhanced screen resolution and expandedinternal memory so you can download a greater variety of maps than ever. This rugged, dependable GPS retains the easeof-use and affordability that eTrex is legendary for, with an array of compatible mounts for use on ATVs, bicycles, boatsand cars. The new eTrex 20x also has the ability to track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. It supportsgeocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit.
From the manufacturer
eTrex 20x is our upgraded version of the popular eTrex 20, with enhanced screen resolution for a more readable display and internal memory expanded to hold more maps. It retains the ease-of-use, durability and affordability that eTrex is legendary for and can also be used on ATVs, bicycles, boats, cars or hot air balloons.
Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution.
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
eTrex supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. eTrex stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to 'lock on' to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS.
Plan Your Next Trip
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks
- This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers.
- BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
|eTrex 30x||eTrex 20x||eTrex 10|
|Display size, WxH||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)||1.4" x 1.7" (3.6 x 4.3 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||240 x 320 pixels||240 x 320 pixels||128 x 160 pixels|
|Display type||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT||transflective, monochrome|
|Ability to add maps||✓||✓|
|Track log||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Custom maps compatible||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Edit: After having it for a couple years, I can say this little device does a lot more than I thought! Having the openstreetmap you get every trails, you can downlaod GPX files from website to create adventure on Basecamp, you can map your paths and do a reverse to get back from where you camed etc!
Really love it and very sturdy!
Before use you must activate thr BirdsEye Satilite imagery map ( you buy it 30 $for one year subscription in the Garmin wesite) in yours device.Because it will come only blank global map without detail area. Another important tips is the the satilite imagery comes with three types of quality. Normal, high & higher. The high is run the device average speed and higher is occupied more memory and very detailed imagery but the device work very slowly. Rechargeable batteries are the best choice for this device.
Reviewed in Canada on 12 January 2020