- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: HQ Non Fiction - AU (23 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1489254684
- ISBN-13: 978-1489254689
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 2 x 25.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 739 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 97,236 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Garden Apothecary: The Happy Gut Paperback – 23 Apr 2018
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Reece holds a Bachelors degree in Health Science (Naturopathy) and is a passionate champion for sensible whole food nutrition,
home grown herbal remedies and fitness.
Underpinned by his degree in naturopathy and clinical experience, Reece's expertise is effective, fun and cheekily delivered with his
down to earth Aussie charm.
A passion for plants earned him the nickname ‘herb nerd' and in 2017, The Garden Apothecary was released as Reece's first book. His second book, The Happy Gut, is set to be released in March 2018.
Reece has appeared on many of Australia's major television networks, sharing his herb nerd passion and nutrition know how on
Channel Seven's The Daily Edition, as well as Channel Nine's The Today Show and Channel Ten's Studio 10.
His written work has featured in The Australian Women's Weekly and GQ as well as on countless blogs.
To find out more, visit Reece on his website.
You can follow him on Facebook and Instagram.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Herbs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Abdominal
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides