- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers (28 February 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780007371464
- ISBN-13: 978-0007371464
- ASIN: 0007371462
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.2 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,554 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
Gangsta Granny Paperback – 1 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"An enjoyable read with an unexpected bittersweet ending" – The Sun
"Hugely entertaining… a comic, touching and at times sad story” – Daily Express
“This is possibly David’s funniest book ever.” – Heat
"Anyone who thinks that all grannies do is wear mauve…will laugh out loud at David Walliams's new book" – Telegraph Magazine
About the Author
David Walliams – comedian, actor and author – continues to take the children's literary world by storm. His tenth novel, BAD DAD, was an immediate number one, following the triumph of THE MIDNIGHT GANG, the biggest-selling children's book of 2016. WORLD'S WORST CHILDREN 2, which published in early 2017, spent four weeks at industry number one and eight weeks at the top of the children's chart. They have achieved unprecedented critical acclaim – and RATBURGER, DEMON DENTIST and AWFUL AUNTIE have all won the National Book Awards Children's Book of the Year. David's books have now exceeded 100 non-consecutive weeks in the children's number-one spot, and have been translated into 53 languages, selling more than 24 million copies worldwide.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Granny stinks cabage and all mum and dad care about is ballroom dancing.
But it turns out every granny has a story. what happens when he looks in the biscuit tin.
David waliams uses humour and suspence to teach us that grandparents arnt just cabage soup they each have a diferent story to tell.I am ten and this book is definitely recommended for my age group.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Action & Adventure
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Death & Dying
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Multigenerational
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Boys & Men
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- Books > Children's Books > Humour
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Children's Books > Mysteries & Detectives > Law & Crime
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality