Another excellent book in this series, mystery till the end as usual, but is this the end of Penny Green's detective work with James, the Morning Express will not have married women as reporters. There might
be an answer though, by the introduction of Mrs Worthers a female detective involved in the case of the
Gang of St. Brides, will Penny team up with her for future mysteries, or will the Morning Express give her an opportunity to write under a pseudonym as Mr. Sherman suggests. We all wait for Penny Green No 10.
Lets hope there is a No 10.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4526 KB
- Print Length: 319 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1999343395
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B086K4MC8K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 17 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,141 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)