Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $19.00 delivery
Game of Thrones The Night's Watch - Oban Bay Reserve Limited Edition Scotch Whisky 700ml
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Golden amber and slightly viscous as it forms and slowly tears down the side of the glass; this alludes to the mouth coating richness of the liquid
- Rich notes of cherry pie and candied orange peel open up on the palate that drifts into a wonderful crème caramel and a wisp of charred oak
- The finish is long and rich as it drifts into wonderful creme caramel and a gentle wisp of charred oak
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.2 x 15.3 x 9 cm; 1.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 31 March 2020
- Manufacturer : Diageo
- ASIN : B07LG9DZ3F
- Item Model Number : 752021
- Customer Reviews:
The Oban distillery sits beneath the steep cliff that overlooks the bay in the frontier between the west Highlands and the Islands of Scotland
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I want a refund.
I got this for my father and he opened and
There you see it has already been opened and it’s half full !
I want a refund.
I am very disappointed!
Top reviews from other countries
If I'd wanted this for the whisky I'd have just bought another bottle of the (excellent) 14 year old for £45. As a collector's bottle at £65, this just isn't up to scratch. Will be returned.
Nose: Spicey, almost pencil shavings but in a pleasant way. very appealing on the nose.
Taste: Salty for sure, with some pepper, spice and citrus fruit.
Finish: Medium to long and smokey.
Overall it's a very pleasing whiskey - it's quite easy drinking and would suit a regular whiskey drinker or someone wo s just getting into their spirits.
Now the final word on the packaging - it's pretty good! Anyone who loves whiskey and is into GoT and whiskey will be pleased. If you are ONLY buying it for the whiskey just buy the regular Oban it's cheaper. If you are buying it ONLY for packaging probably don't - it's a whiskey. If you like the packaging and intend to drink it you will not be dissapointed.
Aesthetically it is a real disappointment. Save your money.
The bottle arrived in a round black “can” looks great. The bottle inside is wrapped in black plastic but I think it still looks good. Can’t comment on the taste as it’s not getting opened just bought as collectible. One very happy son & I think it’s the nicest one of the GOT collection