This is an important eye-opener to all voting public. I always believed that I am well informed about public decision making, following democratically established principles. I was wrong! The level of systematic high-level corruption in Australia, that the book exposes, truly surprised me. This book should be compulsory reading for all university students, and a perquisite for citizenship to ensure that we all practice our democratic rights and obligations.
The book is written in a very accessible style, which makes it a bit verbose, but it can be read quickly and all claims are fully referenced and can be followed up in credible sources. The authors have done a great social service by writing this book.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3704 KB
- Print Length: 210 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Cameron Murray and Paul Frijters (4 April 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06Y1WF2BC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 38 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #82,841 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)