Galaxy Note 8 Case || Moment Photo Case in Walnut Wood - Protective, Durable, Wrist Strap Friendly case for Camera Lovers.
|Price:||+ $7.94 Delivery|
- Moment M-series Photo Case for Note 8(ONLY). An affordable case for everyone who loves to use their camera phone.
- Protection - it's thin, durable, and rubberized body protects your phone from drops, scratches, and the "oh $%&^ moments". Attach a wrist strap (sold separately) to the bottom so you never drop your camera phone.
- Style - available in Black Canvas or American Wood (yes that's real wood), these real materials provide subtle texture to the back of your phone for easier one handed shooting. We know selfies are just as important as Instagram landscapes.
- Better Camera - attach a wrist strap (sold separately) to the bottom of the case or a Moment M-series lens (also sold separately) to the top. It makes your phone more like a camera.
- We backup our products with a 12 month warranty, great customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee with free shipping and returns. Ask us how to get set up with a Moment gear guide.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Unfortunately, it stinks. The case itself feels cheap and brittle. My Spigen Tough Armor case is much nicer. The Moment case was all scratched up right out of the box.
Even worse, the very first time I carefully mounted a lens, the cheap plastic mount chipped and scratched. I can't imagine that it will even stay intact for very long.
So, if you really really want some Moment lenses, or Sirui lenses with the identical mounting system, a case like this saves the trouble of using a clip-on mount, because (for my phone at least) you can't use the clip without removing a regular case because it will cause huge vignetting.
Moment really needs to work on their phone case quality. I am not impressed, and if there were literally any other option, I would go for it over this flimsy plastic case.
The lenses are great. The case is not great and I only use it when I use the lens. The worst part about this is that I have to carry a 2nd case around unless I commit to the moment case before I leave home and I know I am going to use the lenses a lot (first world problems, I know). I usually use a Samsung brand S view flip cover case which protects the screen and has a nice iPad style stand. The moment case looks ok with the wood and is the nicest thing about it. The black part is made out of some a soft rubbery grip type plastic that was already scratched when I took it out of the box. This case is still much better than using a clip to mount a heavy lens to your phone. I would not have even considered this case if it wasn't for the lens system and I've seen plenty of reviews that have a similar opinion. There is a lot room for improvement for what they are charging. If they even just had a flip case option for the Note it would have been much better. I don't use a screen protector so I would have bought it over this case without hesitation. An S-view style flip case would be a daily driver replacement. If they teamed up with Samsung and just added the mount to the s view case that would be perfection.
That said, the case feels great and is hard enough to keep your phone safe but doesn't feel like a brick in your pocket.
It fit the note 8 perfectly.
My only concern with the construction is the plastic lens mounting area. It will break very easily. I've had mine only a couple months and I had to have it replaced already.
I use my moment lenses almost everyday and changing lenses frequently will stress the mounting area and it will chip. Once that happens the lenses don't lock in properly.
A very Good thing is Moment honors their warranty promise and gave me NO problems when I asked for a new one. They asked me for a picture of damage and how it happened, for their research, and sent me a new one FedEx. 2day delivery.
Their lenses Are phenomenal and you need the case to use them. Get it. Just be careful. Maybe don't use it more than you need to.
Upon opening the pouch, I noticed that the plastic packaging of the case seems like it was already opened before based on the tape. It also had some sawdust like material inside the packaging which I thought was odd. I checked the case itself and it had lots of scratches all over on the back and sides. My 2 months old s9+ case looks way newer. Disappointed