Gaiam Yoga Mat - Solid Color Exercise & Fitness Mat for All Types of Yoga, Pilates & Floor Exercises (68" x 24" x 4mm or 6mm Thick)
- LIGHTWEIGHT YOGA MAT: These durable, yet extremely lightweight exercise yoga mats give you just the right amount of cushioning your joints need during any yoga or fitness routine
- STICKY NON-SLIP TEXTURE: Yoga mat features a textured sticky non-slip surface for excellent traction and superior grip and a stylish reversible two color design to suit any mood and keep you motivated and focused
- NON-TOXIC & 6P FREE - PVC yoga mat is a healthier choice for you and the planet and free of DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP and DNOP (Note: For best results unroll and air out your mat for 2-3 days before use - a harmless odor may be present when unwrapped)
- FREE YOGA CLASS: Yoga mat purchase includes a free bonus downloadable yoga workout to help get you started
- DIMENSIONS: 68-Inch x 24-Inch x 3/4mm (Same size mat, but packaging may vary to list 3mm or 4mm)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Choose from a variety of colors in 68"L x 24"W or 78-Inch x 26-Inch and 4mm or 6mm
The Yoga Revolution is here. At Gaiam we know yoga. We know a good flow when we’re in one. For over 25 years we’ve been on the mat, making yoga a part of our lives. And that’s why each Gaiam product is designed, sourced and produced with your yoga needs in mind. We were there for your first downward facing dog, and we’ll be there for everything that comes next. So you can say yes to yoga, and yes to a better you.
Say Yes To A Better You.
Gaiam Solid Color Yoga Mats
Single-Color or Dual-Color Reversible
Gaiam's Solid Color Yoga Mats provide a stable, non-slip textured surface for your yoga practice. Perfect for home or studio use, this lightweight mat provides additional cushioning to help protect joints throughout your practice.
Available in Single Color and Dual-Color Reversible in 68"L x 24"W or 78-Inch x 26-Inch and 4mm (Classic) or 6mm (Premium).
- Lightweight Yoga Mat: These Durable, Yet Extremely Lightweight Exercise Yoga Mats Give You Just The Right Amount Of Cushioning Your Joints Need During Any Yoga Or Fitness Routine
- Sticky Non-slip Texture: Features A Textured Sticky Non-slip Surface For Excellent Traction And Superior Grip And A Reversible Two Color Design To Suit Any Mood And Keep You Motivated And Focused
- Free Yoga Class: Yoga Mat Purchase Includes A Free Bonus Downloadable Yoga Workout To Help Get You Started (See Packaging For Details)
- Dimensions: Choose From A Variety Of Colors In 68"L X 24"W Or 78-inch X 26-inch And 4mm (Classic) Or 6mm (Premium)
- Packaging Note: Packaging May Vary To List Classic Mats As 3mm Or 4mm And Premium Mats As 5mm Or 6mm, However Both Mat Variations Are The Same Size Mat And Thickness)
|Essentials Yoga Mat||Classic Print||Solid Color||Premium Print||Premium Print Reversible||Essentials Fitness & Exercise Mat|
|Size||72"L x 24"W||68"L x 24"W||68"L x 24"W or 78"L x 26"W||68"L x 24"W or 78"L x 26"W||68"L x 24"W||72"L x 24"W|
|Cushion||1/4 Inch||4mm||4mm or 6mm||6mm||6mm||2/5 Inch|
|Use||Home or Studio||Home or Studio||Home or Studio||Home or Studio||Home or Studio||Home or Studio|
|Benefits||Premium performance at a classic value - Includes Carrying Sling||Durable, yet lightweight performance||Durable, yet lightweight performance||Added cushioing for joints that need a little extra support||Versatile design delivers two mat colors to suit any mood||Premium performance at a classic value - Includes Carrying Strap|
Gaiam Yoga Studio App
Download the Gaiam Yoga Studio App now for over 25 hours of ready-made HD video classes and 280+ poses with easy-to-follow teacher commentary to help you achieve your yoga goals.
Available on Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store and Microsoft App Store. Download practices directly to your devices to practice anywhere, anytime. Take your studio with you wherever you go - try a class today!
- Perfect for beginners, awesome for experts
- Create unlimited personal classes by stitching together poses for custom practices
- Stay on track with class scheduling - app links with iPhone and iPad calendar
- Developed and performed by a qualified yoga instructor
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini, as well as Apple TV (4th Gen)
- Download on Google Play to enjoy 70+ ready-made classes and build your own custom classes on your Android devices
- Access to exclusive classes taught by world renowned yoga instructor Rodney Yee
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: After another attempt and equal slipping and sliding during class, I have decided to return this may. It's unsafe to use in a regular practice.
I brought this mat for a really good price so I do not feel completely ripped off. If you are looking to buy your first yoga mat, I recommend buying any of the other cheaper ones on Amazon. I would not buy this item for full price and do not recommend this product for any physical activity.
I have owned one mat from Gaiam before this one, and it has been in irregular use for 2-3 years now by two different people. By irregular, I mean 2-3 times a week on average. The old mat has no signs of damage, does not slip on the ground, nor do my hands or feet slip when in a posture. The new mat is just as good, and I imagine it to hold out throughout the years just as well. A good lasting value for the cheap price. Of course, natural rubber mats would definitely be superior to this type. Unfortunately (as far as I know), Gaiam does not offer mats in any different lengths. I am 5'11 and would have liked a mat that could fit my entire body when laying down. But this design is very relaxing to me, and makes me pretty happy when I do yoga on it. Gaiam does offer a variety of thicknesses, but not for every design. A thicker mat may be appropriate for you if you are looking for more support and comfort, and may also help in reducing any slip...which I will move on to.
I see lots of comments here about people slipping. Different mats will have qualities and one must adapt. If you are slipping, you are likely sweating (even the tiniest bit of sweat on your hands can have an effect) or are not distributing your body weight appropriately in certain postures. For the former, you can use different products for that (gripping gloves, chalk, different kinds of mats, or a yoga towel, even). For the latter, like mentioned before, you must adapt. I have experienced a very negligible slide under my hands when in downward dog in the past, but I have comfortably adjusted that posture to maintain steady on the mat. I have not noticed any moments where I felt that this mat was unsafe or unfit for a particular posture. I also had no problems with the mat being too sticky and becoming damaged from that.
Overall, I recommend this product to anyone looking for a standard yoga mat.
My feline companion and I examined the curling at the ends of the mat that we had read reveiws about. We decided it's normal; especially when the mat is getting rolled up. We also noted that if we place our yoga block over the rolled edge until needed the mat gradually relaxes. TADA! No bigs. Gaiam logo is modest and appears on both sides of the mat. And, as you can see savasana is for kitties too. Namaste'!