|Bike Type||Balance Bike, Kids Bike|
|Wheel Size||12 Inches|
|Item Model Number||F0855|
|Package Dimensions||76.96 x 30.99 x 16.76 cm; 4.65 Kilograms|
GOMO Balance Bike - Toddler Training Bike for 18 Months, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Year Old Kids - Ultra Cool Colors Push Bikes for Toddlers/No Pedal Scooter Bicycle with Footrest
|Wheel size||12 Inches|
|Item weight||10.25 Pounds|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ 🔥ONE DAY SALE!🔥 JUST LIKE A BIG KIDS BIKE! Do you remember your first toddler bike? It needed to be light enough to drag, but strong enough for those moments of frustration when you threw it to the ground! It had to be safe, but of course, look cool too! So naturally we packed all that into the GOMO, so your kids can fondly remember their first bike too!
- ✅ SAFETY FIRST: The GOMO kids bicycle has a turn limiter for greater control while they master the skill of steering. The custom footrest lets them place their feet safely as they go fast for their very first time. Through-Wheel Axles stop wheels from falling off while the padded seat lets kids hit their first tiny "all terrain bumps" without jarring.
- ✅ STURDY ENOUGH TO GROW WITH THEM! To ride like the big kids', there'll be a few spills along the way. So we gave the GOMO push bike a Steel Frame that's as light as it is tough. It's the first bike that grows with kids and their confidence! The adjustable seat allows for a ride height 12" - 17.5" and grows from 18 months to 5 years; and up to 60lbs.
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT: GOMO means "Get Out More Often", so we've made this boys and girls bike 6.4 pounds - light enough to do exactly that! Toddlers can lift and drag it, just as easily as they can scoot along. The 14.6" T-Bar with its special GOMO Grips are easy for little hands to grab while the 12" Heavy Duty Foam Wheels, can be dragged over gravel without punctures.
- ✅ 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Packed with safety features, the GOMO is kitted out with safe ABS plastic finishes for less scrapes to the bike... and your kids! Available in four different 2-Tone Color Combos, choose the one they think is the coolest! The GOMO also comes with a complete 2-year Manufacturing Warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My son is about to turn three. I didn’t want to buy a bike with training wheels as I read it doesn’t teach the skills required to move up to regular bike. Based on a review that I read online, I decided to purchase the GOMO bike even though it didn’t have many customer ratings. He loves this bike! I can’t get him to stop riding it!!
Most of the highest rated bikes are almost twice as expensive so this is a great deal. It seems to be holding up pretty well after NON-STOP continuous use over the past week.
I will update this review if we come across any issues with the bike.
I ordered this bike because I've got 3 young kids and we've got 1 balance bike, 1 bike with training wheels and a few tricycles. The kid who's been using the balance bike the past few weeks has amazing balance and control, the other two have control, but no balance as they rely entirely on the training wheels or the trike. The kids who uses the balance bike can ride much faster and over rougher terrain than the others as well, so I wanted to give all three the same chance to learn skills.
This bike had good reviews on Amazon as well as some biking websites. The price was relatively affordable so I gave it a shot. The bike was light, well packaged and pretty easy to put together, once I figured out which plastic caps on the parts were protective and which were part of the bike. The instructions don't make it clear, but it wasn't hard to work out. Once together the bike is light but solid and my 3 year old twins love riding it. The colors are bright, handles are comfortable, seat has decent padding, the seat and handles are easy to adjust and the footrest doesn't get in the way.
The customer service is what sets this apart, however. Our bike arrived pretty dinged up. The box was pristine, but even wrapped in a good layer of bubble wrap, there were a number of scrapes in the paint. I took pictures and emailed them to the company, since they requested that instead of returning the item to the retailer. I wasn't expecting much, honestly. Maybe an apology and offer of a partial refund. Instead what I got was a response within a couple hours, an apology and the offer to send out an all new bike to us, free of charge. This is amazing customer service, well above and beyond, and I'm going to go looking and see if they make a larger balance bike as well, as I don't know that my 4.5 year old will still fit the bike by the end of the summer, and I'm more than happy to support this kind of a company.