GO!elements® Toiletry Bag for Hanging up Men & Women | Cosmetic Bag Big Man & Ladies for suitcases & Hand Luggage | wash Bag Travel Bag
Enhance your purchase
- EFFICIENT ORGANIZER - Whether man or woman, the toilet bag is so large & spacious that all bulky drugstore items such as large shaving foam or hairspray cans fit into it. The intelligent shape of the bag takes up no more space than necessary in your suitcase, trolley, travel bag or hand luggage.
- FAST ACCESS SET - Maximum comfort during your business trip or holiday with the removable Pouch for drugstore items, medication & cosmetics you need at short notice.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - The cosmetic bag in pink can be used in many ways thanks to the removable mirror, integrated towel rail, 360° hook for hanging up and the Liquid Bag for travelling, e.g. by plane for men and women or men and women. So the cosmetic case is history!
- ORGANIZED. HYGIENIC. EASY. - Due to the many elastic strap loops and net separations there is clarity at any time. The inner material made of special waterproof Nano-Webbing is fast drying and antibacterial. The outer material mix of the washing bag provides a modern design and the main compartment is breathable.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The quality of our XXL wash bag is absolutely convincing for young and old. In addition, we offer you a top customer service and are happy to personally take care of your request at any time.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you looking for the best quality on the market? Our GO!elements Premium toilet bag is appreciated worldwide for business trips. It is just as popular with travel enthusiasts and outdoor fans on holiday trips. It sets itself apart from the competition in terms of both quality and design. The Kulturtasche owes this not least to the German Engineering & Design Team. If you also have a premium claim, click on the shopping cart at the top of the page to become another satisfied GO!elements customer.
What do we want at GO!elements?
OUR MISSION is the customer. We want to solve your problems so that you can spend your time with the beautiful things in life. Therefore each of our products is thought through from beginning to end and has to meet our high quality standards.
BEST COST-PERFORMANCE RATIO: We sell our goods DIRECTLY to the customer - without expensive middlemen. Thus we promise 100% quality at unbeatable costs!
OUR TOILETRY BAG should help you to discover the world and let your soul dangle. For this purpose, we have come up with a variety of special features that make our wash bag so unique.
Use it everywhere
For individual use we have added a 360° rotating metal hook, so you can hang up the toilet bag hygienically everywhere.
The removable mirror allows a quick check of your face and is attached to the toilet bag to save space.
With the removable liquid bag you can take liquids through the security check at the airport. Once you arrive at your destination, it serves as a flexible cosmetics case.
Mesh pockets and loops create structure and overview.
Designed for you
The material is fully waterproof and extremely resistant to keep your washing items clean and safe.
The comfort handle allows easy transport, also when you temporary have just one finger to use.
Big hairspray cans or shampoo bottles can easily fit into. The GO!elements toiletry bag is designed for long, as well as short travels.
With the allround holder added to the backside, you can carry diverse items. For example a used towel which you can hang on the toiletry bag so you don't need to unhygienic lay it over hooks or strips in the hotel room.
Choose your finish
Our toilet bag convinces by a sporty design and puts your dynamics in the foreground.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Abigail loxton on 15 March 2021