THE GINGER PEOPLE Gin Gins Ginger Candy Chewy - Original 84g
|Price:||($4.27 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||THE GINGER PEOPLE|
|Ingredients||Cane Sugar, Ginger (10%), Tapioca Starch.|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 4 x 11 cm; 84 Grams|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free, Dairy Free|
About this item
- Made with 10% fresh ginger, these spicy little luxuries can soothe your stomach and lift your mood.
- Gin Gins are like a hug in a mug. Melt a few pieces of this candy in boiling water to create a deliciously spicy ginger drink.
- Every day can be special with a packet of Gin Gins in your pocket.
- Country of Origin: United States
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4 x 11 cm; 84 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Unique Health Products - Full Selection
- ASIN : B07H8QLSF9
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
575 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 16 in Fruit & Chewy Lollies
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Cane Sugar, Ginger (10%), Tapioca Starch.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
America's 1 selling ginger candy and winner of Fiery Food Association's Scovie Award for “Best Candy," Gin Gins Original is natural, stimulating and delicious. Given ginger's queasy-quelling properties, Gin Gins are great to ward off nausea while flying, boating or going on a bumpy road trip. Surprisingly and satisfyingly spicy. The only candy that bites you back.