GIGALUMI Solar Powered Path Lights, Solar Garden Lights Outdoor, Landscape Lighting for Lawn/Patio/Yard/Pathway/Walkway/Driveway (2 Pack)
|Price:||+ $25.18 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1.68 Pounds|
About this item
- Easy To Install: Turn on the switch under the cap and push the stake into the soil. These solar yard lights automatically turn on at night and turn off at dawn!
- High Quality and Classic Design: With powder coated and large window shaped lampshade, ideal for use as outdoor solar pathway lights,solar walkway lights or solar driveway lights.
- Great Outdoor Decor: Add a charming, decorative glow to your pathways, decorate your garden, porch or yard.
- WEATHERPROOF: The outdoor solar lights are weatherproof and designed to withstand sunny days, rainy nights and everything in between.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-- with 180 days product warranty, If you have any questions with these solar landscape lights, please contact us, we would be more than happy to assist.
Product detailsColour:2 PACK
- Batteries : 1 AA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28.6 x 22.3 x 15.09 cm; 762.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 May 2018
- Manufacturer : GIGALUMI
- ASIN : B074V2MV6V
- Item Model Number : 6839
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why choose us?
Want to have lights in your flower bed? Live on a very dark block? The Solar Pathway Lights just gives them an extra dressy look that you expected. And do a nice job of adding some subtle light to your driveway and path to your door.
Also these set of solar garden lights add a flavor to the front of your house that would have otherwise required a ridiculous amount of wiring. At night, they provide accent lighting to a variety of bushes and flowers.
How it works?
Solar panel on top the lamp recharges the battery with sunlight during the daytime. At dusk, they turn on automatically and remain illuminated overnight. No battery required, and also no wiring needed.
How to assemble?
Just insert the solar light into ground under the sunlight without shade. You have to unscrew the bottom part of the lamp and turn the switch on.
These lights are made of decent quality plastic material, explosion-proof and no overheating.
Set: 2 Pc
Battery: 1.2V 800mAh Ni-MH AA battery
Solar panel: 2V 0.8W
Working time: 8 hours after full charge
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I charged these lights for 2 days in direct sun before using. The first night, they stayed on for a few hours. But after a couple of nights, they would barely make it two hours even after a day of sunlight. They'd be dim within an hour, and dead shortly after. Very disappointing.
The batteries are replaceable, which is a nice feature. I ordered the Amazon Basics High-Capacity AA Rechargeable batteries, which came fully charged. I noticed that the included batteries were only 600mAh -- and the Amazon Basics HC are 2400mAh! 4 times as powerful!
With the new Amazon Basics batteries, these now last hours into the night. They certainly don't last "dusk to dawn" as the listing claims, nor the stated 8-hour working time. But the new batteries made a huge difference. If you go with these lights, prepare to invest in better batteries.
4 stars because of the design and build quality, and the ability to replace batteries. But they should include decent batteries in the box.
EDIT: Although the instructions are useless, I'm impressed by the speed with which customer service got back to me in reply to my email, and they also informed me that they have updated the instructions in future print runs.
So... these things look nice, certainly for the price, and work as described. However simply turning them on was the most frustrating 45 minutes I've spent in a long time. -2 stars for worthless instructions. It turns out, it's very easy - simply twist the cap off the lantern housing, remove the battery separator, and turn on the switch. However the instructions are misleading and let to me actually disassembling one of the bloody things.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 March 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 4 December 2017