Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $14.24 delivery
GIGABYTE B450M DS3H (AMD Ryzen AM4/M.2/HMDI/DVI/USB 3.1/DDR4/Micro ATX/Motherboard)
- Supports AMD 1st & 2nd Generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Additionally there is not a real case manual included with the board although you can download it from Gigabyte's website. Would have liked to see that included, as I needed it to connect the case headers etc.
I have the latest x470 version as well from Gigabyte and it includes multiple fan headers and the full board manual... It also costs 3 times as much.
All in all, a lot of value here for a relatively inexpensive board.
- Best price by far
- 2x PCIe x16 slots
- NVMe failed to register drive (could be the drive - YMMV)
- 20th century BIOS - what are they thinking?
- Could use much better chipset cooling
Does what it says on the tin for the price, otherwise send it back. Look elsewhere if you are looking for overclocking and tweaking. Use this if you want a good out-the-box system and arent afraid to send it back in case it does not work out.
All in all I just have to say stay the hell away from this board. Personally if this is the kind of QC I can expect from Gigabyte I will never be buying one of their products again.
- Supports CPU and Ram Overclocking, as it is B450 series.
- 4 Ram slots
- M.2 NVMe slot
- There is sufficient amount of gap between RAM slots and CPU socket to reduce physical conflicts between RAM heatspreader and CPU cooler.
- only 2 fan header, sure it says it on the description, but still great.
- You can overclock but not full free overclock ability. there are presets.
There are cons but still 5 stars, because it's part of the description. If product page did not explicitly state certain details then minus stars. This is a fantastic B-450 series AM4 motherboard. This motherboard should never cost more than 70 USD.