GATLING, CO. 21-Piece Camping Cookware Set - Portable Camping Kitchen Utensils
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ALL-IN-ONE: This 21 piece set includes: 4 metal telescoping marshmallow/hotdog roasting sticks, 1 Carabiner, 1 Headlamp, 4 Utensils/Sporks, 1 Scissor with Bottle Opener, 1 Utility Knife, 1 Cutting Board, 1 Bottle Opener, 1 Rice Paddle, 1 Tongs, 1 Metal Ladle, 1 Metal Spatula, 1 Rubber Spatula, 1 Flint, 1 Stainless Steel Can Opener
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: Weighing less than 3 lbs and easily fitting into backpacks, drawstring bags, or suitcases, this portable cookware set is perfect whether you're going to the beach, mountains, tailgating, hiking, picnicking, or backyard BBQ-ing. This portable 21 piece camping kitchen set will efficiently carry all your cooking utensils no matter what the activity. This kit allows you to bring your favorite cooking utensils everywhere without the hassle of packing up your entire kitchen.
- DURABLE: This kit is made from high quality woven cotton with a water-resistant exterior keeping all your camping cooking utensils clean, dry, dust and rust-free. Every utensil fits nicely in a strap or pocket, so you don't have to worry about items being damaged or scratched even after a lengthy trip or a long time in storage.
- ENHANCED STORAGE & QUALITY: Improvements made to the bag include double stitching on the elastic straps so they will never break or become so loose that they don't hold anything; solid material for the top pouch instead of mesh to prevent rips; and additional straps so every item is held in place. No more opening up to a jumbled mess of sharp utensils, everything is right where you left it.
- 100 % LIFETIME GUARANTEE: All purchases are guaranteed or we will refund you your money. If you are not pleased or need a replacement we will provide you with a solution with no questions asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Portable Camping Utensils
All the functionality of your kitchen in a convenient travel bag.
- All-in-one - Gatling, Co's 21 piece camping utensil travel bag comes complete with everything you need to make a perfect meal in the great outdoors, including: 4 metal telescoping marshmallow/hotdog roasting sticks, 4 silicone sporks, 1 carabiner, 1 headlamp, 1 scissor with bottle opener, 1 utility knife, 1 cutting board, 1 corkscrew/bottle opener, 1 ride paddle, 1 tongs, 1 metal ladle, 1 metal spatula, 1 rubber spatula, 1 flint stick, 1 stainless steel can opener
- Make memories, not headaches - Whether it's using the carabiner to hang the utensil bag off the ground, or using the multi-setting headlamp for hands-free s'mores making, our kit is designed to make your camping trips stress-free
- Leave nothing behind - There's nothing worse than finally being done setting up camp only to realize you forgot to pack silverware or your cooking tools. With the Gatling, Co. camp kitchen utensil set you can keep a spare set of your favorite grill tools, silverware, and roasting sticks with the rest of your camping gear so nothing is left behind
- Improved & Upgraded - You won't find another bag like Gatling, Co's. Between adding useful camping utensils like marshmallow/hotdog roasting sticks and improving the quality of the bag by double-stitching every seam, you're guaranteed a quality product that you can rely on
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 82% (82%)||82%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1. Flint stick is pure garbage, its just a steel rod painted black, its a joke how bad it is. Needs to be replaced with a working item. Or better yet a watertight tube for matches. If you have this set you are not going to be using a flint stick to start your fire.
2. The knife was VERY dull, after sharping the lack of a knife sheath was a SERIOUS issue. It started cutting up the holding section. I cut the Velcro restraint the first time I put the knife away after sharping. A slip on/off knife sheath should be included in this set! Without one its a SERIOUS design FLAW and a safety hazard.
Knife holes are a VERY bad choice, they are VERY hard to clean when out camping and should be replaced with a proper santoku style grooves, or none at all. Needs a high temp silicone handle.
3. Pouch for the tongs is a poor placement directly above the knife.
4. No cleaning brush
5. Needs a high heat silicone spatula
6. Scissors need to separate in the middle for cleaning.
7. Roasting forks do not match the picture, the included ones have a short and wide fork with DULL ends. A improvement would to have removable ends for washing. (my current set unscrews but they are short.) Or even better, removable ends of 2 types, wide/short and long.
8. Headlamp red lamp option is nice but its dim and not very useful. Only good up close.
1. Case is compact and layout is mostly good
2. Most of the items handled the abuse I gave them over a weeks of good use camping.
3. Price is decent for what you get.
4. Roasting forks are nice and long.
5. Headlamp is cheap, but works well.
If they fixed some of my bad observations this would be a killer set, I'd pay $20-$30 more for those improvements.
A couple of "cons" - I replaced the spatula and the ladel with silicone versions as I was afraid of scratching up my pot and pan with them. i think a different tip on those items and the tongs would be fantastic. I didn't like the plastic carabiner so I replaced it with a metal one. The headlight is both a pro and a con. I love that they included one but... I haven't even used it as it is a bit large to me and not very bright. The red lights are a nice feature though. Those were the only downsides to me.
I like having all the other items and they are great. I noticed some reviews state that the ferro rod and striker do not work... yes they do, quite well in fact. Make sure to scrape some of the black off first to get to the Ferrocerium. I used this as my primary fire starter on a backpacking trip because of its small and lightweight size.
I love that the knife has a sheath inside the case to protect it from the blade. I like the included shears as well. Everything has it's place and the items are help very securely as long as you put them in the right direction. We leave ours hanging open during dinner so that everything is at hand.
the rubber spatula is great for scrambling eggs among other things. The case is extra durable and seems made to last a long time even given the beating camping gear can take sometimes.
Overall I love the kit and highly recommend it.
A great bargain, though..