GAOMON 15cm x 13cm Soft Drawing Graphics Tablet Sign Board OSU Pad - S56K
- FLEX AND ULTRATHIN DESIGN -- Thickness of drawing area is only 2mm, similar to the mouse pad. S56K tablet is so soft to be rolled up, easy to bring and ideal for flexible workplace. ANTI-SLIP MAT -- T
- FOR GAMES -- Suitable for OSU, Draw Something, rhythm games and other games which can be play with mouse. It is faster and smoother than using mouse. GAOMON DIGITAL PEN --- 2048 levels pen pressure se
- HAND INPUT -- Can hand input in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Text, URL entry box and search box on Internet via Pen Tablet PC at Windows system after installation the driver and connection the tablet with PC
- OS SYSTEM AND Drawing Software Compatibility -- Perfectly be compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/ Mac OS 10.10.0 or later versions. Can be used with most drawing software programs, such as Corel Painte
- Parameters -- 4000 LPI Resolution, 200 PPS Report Rate and approx. 10mm Reading Height, all high parameters let you work and play without limits
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
COMPATIBILITY & APPLICATION
- Be compatible with Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / Mac OS 10.10.0 or later.
- Support most drawing software, such as Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI, etc.
- Be suitable for image editing, drawing, industrial architectural design, game/cartoon movie design, signature, online education and play games, such as osu!
Soft & Ultra-thin Design
Thinner than 2 mm. The softness and thickness is similar to the mouse pad, not easy to break and can be rolled
Smoothly & Faster
2048 levels pressure sensitivity makes you dominate the width, transparency and color of the line naturally and smoothly, just like a real pen.
There are 2 buttons that can be customized as you like. (AAA battery is required) 1) Put one AAA battery into digital pen, please notice the direction of anode and cathode when put in batteries. 2) Press the ON / OFF switch on the top of the digital pen.
SIGN and ANNOTATION
Sign and Annotation at Microsoft Office
Annotation at PDF
How to use:
SIGN at PDF
How to use:
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
On to the customer service. After about maybe a year I started experiencing some sort of jittering while using the tablet. Unaware of my own fault, I contacted the customer support for help. Turns out, Gaomon has a liveline chat in which they can offer instant help even during worktimes. Very quickly I received a response with several possible options causing the problem and the possible solutions to them. After every suggestion had failed, the customer service offered that perhaps they could send a replacement tablet. This turned out to be unnecessary as it turned out my issue was, quite embarrassingly for me, a failing USB port, and nothing with the product itself. Few days after resolving the issue the customer service once again reached out to make sure that the tablet was not causing any issues after the fix.
One of the concerns I have seen throughout the reviews was that the pen was quite heavy compared to other tablets on the market. This is completely opinion based so this may differ from others, but in my opinion, the pen feels quite nice. As seen in the picture (Gaomon Pen on the left and a pen from Wacom CTL-470 on the right) it is somewhat larger in size and a little top-heavy. However, this is nothing that will hinder your usage. If you feel unsatisfied with just the pen, you could always purchase a Huion rechargeable pen which is listed under the "Frequently Bought Together" section on the product page.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the product, especially for the thinness of it, which they seem to prioritize, as it allowed me to relax my wrist on the tablet while using the tablet. The tablet's surface has a smooth feel to it so no tablet covers are necessary for players who drag their pen. The customer service is very friendly and will work through every possible problem you may have.
Love the feel of the pen and got accustomed to it quickly. Just gotta remember to install the driver for the tablet so you can adjust the area you're going to use to draw or play osu! with.
I did however drop my pen once, landing right on the nib and I would like to assume I broke something inside because it was rapidly clicking by itself. I changed out the nib with the extra nibs and tool provided with the tablet but it didn't fix it. I fixed it by twisting and moving the nib around while it was inside the pen and eventually got it to stop. Basically! Never drop your pen ;_;
From what I found, it is great for a beginners tablet but not much more than that. Functionality wise, it is great. Pen works, almost no noticeable latency between movements on the pen and the cursor on screen which is great; however, this does fall short when it comes to its drivers and hardware.
Most osu! players do not use the "full area" of the tablet and want to customize it to a certain size. With the drivers provided with the Gaomon S56k, there is no way to set a specific numerical value for a tablet size. Instead, you need to estimate and draw your tablet area without the certainty of having it perfectly assigned to what you would like.
My second issue is the biggest for me, and it is the reason why I give it 3 stars. The pen is just way too heavy for an osu! player's long term use. Movements with the pen in the game are fast and quick, but with the very heavy and thick pen, it makes it difficult to find a comfortable pen grip along with having strains in your hand after long term use.
I still give it some credit, because it does what it is meant to do, and for a really cheap price. Of course it is made out of cheap plastic and probably cheap materials, but that's what you can expect from a company that sells stuff for cheap. Overall, good tablet, but not perfect for osu!