|Product Dimensions||34 x 23 x 5 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
FutureUses® - Reusable Food Storage - 4 Silicone Food Bags + 6 Silicone Stretch Lids - Zero Waste - Ziplock Bags - Eco Friendly - Environmentally Friendly - Bowl Covers - Preservation
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SILICONE STRETCH LIDS are a PRACTICAL addition to your kitchen to replace single use cling-wraps and foil. Made out of FOOD-GRADE, BPA-FREE, LFGB CERTIFIED and NON-TOXIC silicone, they’re safe for use in dishwashers, microwaves, your freezer and refrigerator, and applied directly to food. TEMPERATURE RESISTANT from -40*C > 220*C means they’re great for covering food before reheating or storing leftovers. A variety of sizes with 30% EXPANSION will allow you to always find a lid to fit.
- SILICONE BAGS provide you with an AIRTIGHT & LEAKPROOF STORAGE option to replace plastic Ziploc bags. Made from FOOD-GRADE, BPA-FREE, FDA & LFGB CERTIFIED and NON-TOXIC silicone, your bags are safe for use in the dishwasher, microwave, freezer, fridge, sous vide, and storing liquids, fruits or vegetables. TWO SIZES [1500ml and 1000ml] and FREE-STANDING these bags are EASY TO USE at home, work, school or even camping, flying or travelling.
- 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE for peace of mind when purchasing this bundle pack. If you have any issues with any of your items, contact us and we’ll be more than happy to resolve any of your concerns.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
To receive bonus Ebook purchaser must be able to accept emails.
Every piece of plastic you use will not only outlive you but several of the next generations too, contributing to the horrendous quantities of landfill and ocean waste. JOIN US to make a positive impact on the planet by REDUCING your use of single use, non-degradable plastics.
Our packs are an easy to incorporate, eco-friendly, reusable and durable kit that is economical for you and the environment, right down to the minimal waste packaging. Not only will this pack drastically reduce waste, but reduce the amount you spend on disposable, single-use plastics AND reduce food wastage. They're hassle free additions that once you start to use them, you won't be able to live without them.
EACH PACK INCLUDES
- 6 SILICONE STRETCH LIDS ranging in sizes with 30% expansion. Diameters of lids when not in use are roughly 7cm, 10cm, 11.5cm, 15cm, 16.5cm, 20.5cm.
- 4 SILICONE BAGS consisting of 2 x 1000ml bags and 2 x 1500ml bags.
ADVICE AND TIPS FOR USES
- Wash all items before use. Silicone lids and bags can be washed in the dishwasher, simply invert and wash as per normal.
- Ensure silicone lids are dry and applied to a dry surface for best seal
- Do not use silicone lids on edges that are damaged, sharp or chipped to prevent any damage occurring to the silicone.
- Use the smaller sized lids to assist with opening jars.
- Remove slider from silicone bag before placing bags in microwave.
- If having difficulty with the slider simply wipe a small amount of water along the top before sliding closed.
From the manufacturer
FutureUses™ is aiming to provide you with products which can be added into your lifestyle with ease, replacing single-use plastics in particular, with reusable, durable and sustainable alternatives. We stand by our legacy, and are trying to reduce the impact we ourselves make on this planet, whilst assisting others to do the same. The products we sell we have tried and tested, and now use on a daily basis. We believe they are fantastic options that can be integrated into your lifestyle, and see you drastically reduce, or even potentially remove, the use of certain plastics within your household.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bowl/food covers don't really work. I've tried in all different sized and textured bowls and they don't grip onto the edges of the bowl well and just slip off, so unless you have a bowl perfectly sized to the cover, they don't work.
I would try to find the ziplock bags separately and order those, they are great.
I just wish the bags existed in larger sizes, then I would buy some more!
As for the lids, they don’t stick to fruits like the Ikea ones, but they do stick very nicely on bowls, AND you can microwave them, so I’ve cut my plastic use by a lot.