Whether you are buying real estate for the first time or the fortieth time, and whether you are just starting out in life or nearing retirement, this book will change the way you look at real estate. With a sensible and easy-to-follow approach, Sam Saggers gives you a proven path for your property investment journey. This is your ultimate guide to cracking the code for what type of property makes a great investment and what properties you should avoid.
As Sam demonstrates, buying for maximum profits is a core approach to investment success, whether local or interstate, whether a pre-construction property or established, whether old or new. You will learn:
• about Australia’s property plan
• how globalisation is impacting on Australian real estate
• how to avoid buying in the wrong areas of our cities
• how to spot and purchase a bargain property
• how the dawn of great property design will impact you
• how to maintain your lifestyle in retirement
• where to buy real estate for fast profits
• how to hold real estate over the long term
• how to use technological disruption to create positive cash flow investments
• why the knowledge economy is changing real estate forever.
This book is an invaluable resource for anyone wanting to become a successful property investor. Sam will give you the ability to buy real estate profitably and without fear.