Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, Full HD Wifi Pet Camera and 2-Way Audio, Designed for Dogs
- SEE -- 1080p Full HD Camera & Night Vision: With Full HD, 160 degrees wide-angle, 4x zoom and night vision, you will be able to see your dog clearly day and night.
- TALK -- 2-Way Chat & Barking Alert: Furbo will notify you when it senses your dog barking. Know what's going on at home and talk to calm your dog down.
- PLAY -- Fun Treat Tossing: Play remotely by tossing treats to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill Furbo with over 100 pieces of your dogs' favourite treats & play a game of catch. Recommended treat size: 1cm.
- EASY SETUP -- 1) Plug Furbo into a power outlet using its USB cord 2) Download the Furbo app 3) Connect to your home Wi-Fi.
- WORKS with AMAZON ALEXA -- Tell Alexa to toss a treat with Furbo as you head out the door, hands-free!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Never Miss A Moment of Your Dog's Day
Ever wonder what your dog does all day? Furbo is a smart dog camera with a connected app that lets you see, talk, and toss treats to your dog when you're not home.
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with your dogs' favourite treats & play a game of catch.
- Full HD Camera & Night Vision: Live stream video to monitor your pet with a wide-angle view, day and night.
- 2-Way Audio & BARKING ALERT: Furbo's BARKING SENSOR is MADE FOR DOGS. It sends push notifications to your smartphone when it detects barking. Know whatﾕs going on at home and talk to calm them down via the app.
- Take Photos, Record Videos & Share: Save all your dog's special moments & share the love with family and friends.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Camera is great and the app works great
Struggle to find treats that would fit but eventually found some Kong treats
When treats are dispensed, Furbo is quite loud - a squeaky sound
Even though I would get excited each time a treat came out, not so for Lola
I did turn the volume down but unfortunately the fear was there
I did follow directions - to introduce Furbo too
Pressing the microphone button on the app was delayed and Lola just cried each time she heard us - that could be her though and nothing to do with Furbo though
The footage is fantastic though - can see the whole lounge and my son who is in Tokyo can log in and see his girl💕
Furbo is unfortunately put away in the cupboard now
It’s a great device and idea but we will just have to train Lola further
-It lets you hear, speak, see and toss a treat to your dog at home!
-Its app runs in the background on your phone to alert you if your dog barks!
-Picture quality is great and even has a night mode.
- Android app needs improving, video connection is slow at times.
-Occasionally app freezes and you need to restart app.