Ready to get warm and cozy? These CC cable knit unisex infinity scarves are a great accessory to have this winter. With so many colors and design options, you won't be able to pick just one! Great for men, women, boys and girls.
Funky Junque's C.C Beanies Matching Ribbed Winter Warm Cable Knit Infinity Scarf
|Price:||+ $11.09 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- GREAT LOOK: This beautiful infinity scarf comes in a wide variety of colors in a solid, two tone, or confetti knit pattern. Will be the perfect warm accessory to top of your bundled up look.
- GREAT FIT: One size. Scarf measures approximately 61" x 12". Loop around and easily plop on for a perfect fit every time.
- WHEN TO WEAR: Wear these awesome scarves in winter weather to stay warm, but available in so many bright colors, you'll still want to wear them on the breezy days of spring.
- PERFECT MATCH: These fun infinity scarves match most of Funky Junque's winter beanies like the Oversized Slouchy Beanie (H-6100), Solid Ribbed Beanie (H-6020), Confetti Knit Beanie (H-6033), and the Multi Color Ribbed Beanie (H-6800). Find the scarf that matches your favorite Funky Junque beanie you own or are purchasing today!
- GREAT QUALITY: These super soft and warm scarves are 100% acrylic. Machine washable. Hang to dry.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Colour: 2 Pack - Beige & Indi Pink
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 679 reviews
Violet Scarf doesn't match Violet Hat3 December 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
This scarf is very soft. I purchased both the violet hat and the violet scarf from the same seller, same brand, and they don't match... the scarf is a less saturated color than the hat. I know it's a subtle difference, but I was unhappy with it. Had to pay restocking fee to return. =(
46 people found this helpful
Beautiful scarf!17 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
I wasn't sure if this scarf would be long enough as I have a pretty thick neck but it fits wonderfully and it is incredibly warm! I am looking at purchasing this scarf in a few other colors as well. The price doesn't match the quality. The quality is much, much better than expected!
29 people found this helpful
Warm, soft, versatile!25 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
I own various infinity and regular scarves, but this one is my favorite by far! It keeps my neck warm in the coldest temps, and is surprisingly soft. It’s true to color (in fact, better than the picture...I got indi pink). However, the best feature of this scarf is it’s versatility. It can be worn in so many different ways. Bottom line: I was very pleased with my purchase!
21 people found this helpful
Infinity Scarf!! Me thinks not!!12 December 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
I was pretty sure that I knew what an infinity scarf was. It's supposed to be a constant EVEN circle. I posted a pic! You can see it's so stretched out both in length and at one end that wearing it looked absurd. The end that's stretched out is also where it is sewn, so that in itself made it unwearable. I'm afraid to order again. Returning items is such a hassle......
25 people found this helpful
... because I have come to realize it snags very easily on everything22 October 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
I changed my review on this scarf because I have come to realize it snags very easily on everything. Mine is already almost ruined and I've worn it a few times. It's cute but won't last you long.
12 people found this helpful