- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; 3 edition (17 November 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 129201721X
- ISBN-13: 978-1292017211
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 1.2 x 24.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 594 g
- Customer Reviews: 20 customer ratings
Fundamentals of Strategy Paperback – Student Edition, 17 November 2014
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Student Edition
From the Back Cover
One million students and business executives have used the market-leading text Exploring Strategy to boost their academic and professional careers.
The expert authors now transfer the essence of Exploring Strategy into Fundamentals of Strategy. This book is particularly suited for those engaged in short courses.
Fundamentals of Strategy
- Delivers the essential concepts and techniques of strategy in 10 chapters.
- Engages the reader with real-world strategy problems.
- Provides insights and strategy stories from a wide range of international organisations.
- Includes new material on key contemporary strategic issues such as internationalisation, entrepreneurship, social responsibility, and corporate ownership and governance.
- New and updated cases and illustrations featuring small and large organisations from profit and not-for-profit sectors and operating all over the world.
Excel in your studies, enhance your understanding and improve your grade.
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 24% (24%)||24%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This book is value for money for strategy readers at all levels of business and management development.
Unfortunately my purchase through Amazon did not include an access card to the "mystrategylab" website, which limited my ability to take strategy into the on-line medium.
This book contains a lot of information that got me through university.
I had to get it for my Strategic Management class and it has helped me a lot since I got it.
One of the good things about this book is that it explains terms and theories a lot simpler compared to other books.
A definite buy.