- Hardcover: 780 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 4th Edition edition (5 January 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471381497
- ISBN-13: 978-0471381495
- Product Dimensions: 21.4 x 3.6 x 25.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Fundamentals of Momentum, Heat, and Mass Transfer Hardcover – 5 Jan 2001
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
From the Back Cover
For more than three decades, FUNDAMENTALS OF MOMENTUM, HEAT, AND MASS TRANSFER has set the standard in the field with its consistent, clearly written, unified approach to transfer processes.
Building on the strengths of previous editions, the Fourth Edition of this classic text is updated with applications to contemporary technologies, such as materials processing, electronic chip cooling, biochemical engineering, and more. Readers will develop a sound understanding of transfer phenomena, build a set of valuable analysis skiss, and apply basic principles to a wide variety of modern problems and examples.
Feature of the Fourth Edition
- New! Contemporary subject matter.
- New! More homework exercises and example problems that deal with current technologies.
- New! Revised coverage pf mass transfer.
- Consistent approach to transport processes, highlighting similarities among different modes.
- Easy–to–understand descriptions of basic principles.
- A clear methodology for solving fundamentally based problems.
- Extensive table of physical properties of solids, liquids, and gases.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1.- Dinamica de fluidos
2.- transferencia de calor
3.- transferencia de masa
Este libro esta enfocado a la parte de Ingenieria Mecanica .
Compre el libro usado y llego en perfectas condiciones .