Full Face Snorkel Mask - Scuba Diving Set with Tubeless, Anti-Fog & Anti-Leak Design - 180 ° Panoramic Viewing - Free Universal Waterproof Case for Phone & Earplugs - GoPro Adapter, available in two sizes (Blue, S/M)
|Price:||$41.90 - $42.90|
- FOR THE MOST COMFORTABLE DIVES. The iClique full face snorkel mask completely covers the face using improved, softer silicone, which delicately and tightly adheres to the face. Its design allows you to breathe naturally with your nose or mouth. Simply put the mask on and enjoy the beauty of the underwater world.
- NEW GLASS DESIGN. Our full face snorkel mask has a more convex glass design, which prevents «blind zones» and gives full 180° panoramic viewing so that you get the best diving/snorkeling experience.
- SAFETY FLOAT IN THE TUBE. The iClique snorkel mask has a special float which prevents water from getting into the tube while diving. There is no need to put the tube into your mouth (so no gagging).
- A PHONE CASE AND EAR PLUGS IN THE PACKAGE. Along with the iClique seaview 180 snorkel mask you receive a free universal waterproof smartphone case, and rubber reusable ear plugs to protect your ear canals from water, plus a carrying bag.
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE. The iClique full face scuba mask is available in two colors - black and blue, and in 2 sizes: S/M (for children over 5 and teenagers) and L/XL (adults). A lifetime warranty and refund without any questions for 30 days.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Why is the iClique seaview 180 full face snorkel mask the best?
Our snorkeling gear is made of a softer silicone, which does not cause discomfort for the diver.
This full face snorkel mask tightly adheres to the face, but doesn’t press or rub.
The seaview snorkel mask doesn’t mist up thanks to the air outlet valve located at mouth level.
Your breathing (through the mouth or nose) will not cause misting or decreased visibility with the seaview 180 GoPro compatible snorkel mask.
Our easybreath snorkeling mask doesn’t leak, always remains crystal clear.
We use a more convex glass design, which allows the seaview full face snorkel mask to provide a full 180° view.
The design of theseaview 180 degree panoramic snorkel mask includes a special tube which you don’t have to keep in your mouth.
When you put on the iClique farsighted snorkeling mask, you immediately realize that you can breathe underwater with the same comfort as you have on land.
With our easybreath snorkel mask, anyone can godiving.
The iClique swimming gear is suitable for all head shapes and sizes.
The most important part is to fit the straps in a way so that best snorkel gear tightly adheres to the face without causing pressure or discomfort.
The removable universal clamp for any model of GoPro camera allows you to easily take pictures or videos of your dives.
Attach the camera to the snorkeling equipment and enjoy new impressions and magnificent shots!
You should choose the size based on the distance between the bridge of your nose and the bottom of your chin (with your mouth closed):
S/M - under 12 cm
L/XL – over 12 cm.
In the package: panoramic snorkel mask, waterproof smartphone case, ear plugs, mesh bag for convenient.
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This full face snorkel is so much better than the more traditional snorkel mask. It is very comfortable and easy to tighten. The vision is crystal clear and there is absolutely no problem with the mask fogging up. Although I will not use the GoPro attachment and waterproof bag, they are nice additions.
I have also lent this product to my nan as she loves swimming but struggles to turn her head to breath. She has also loved this product (So much so that I think she will keep it after my trip!). It has helped her enjoy her swimming more and a couple of her friends are now looking into buying one.
Overall a really fantastic product, if you are looking for a snorkel look no further
I would highly recommend this full faced snorkel mask for anyone interested in cruising the underwater both novice and experienced!
Although I was very disappointed, I gave this mask a chance and tested it extensively. The mask sits great, without squeezing or constricting and also lets no water through. Breathing is easily possible, I did not feel under water for a second, too little or bad to get air. The view is great too.
After about 20 minutes, she is slightly fogged at one point, which has not influenced my view, so I found it not annoying, but wanted to mention it anyway.
1. Everything you see underwater will appear to be about a quarter of the size because of the curved lens.
For example: Me: "Oh - look - a baby shark! Cute!" Husband: "Mmm no, it's about 5ft. Not a baby!"
If you really want a 180 mask, get one with a flat front section so you don't try to make friends with small creatures - that are actually bigger creatures.
2. It is difficult to breathe / get enough air in this mask when you need to swim fast to get somewhere.
Whilst you might be fine swimming passively in still water, (looking at miniature fish) as soon as you have swim against a current / your heart rate rises - you may not get enough air. It happened to me once in the open ocean which was scary, another time in a lagoon and a third time I tested it with friends & swam 100 metres in the pool. Each time I had to eventually remove the mask and catch my breath. (I'm a reasonably fit person.)
Other swimmers told me this happens with some of the 180 Full Face Masks because the air is in "chambers" it's not as easy as breathing air directly through a regular snorkel. Great that water can't get in - but please be cautious & test these masks before ocean swimming / take a regular back-up mask. If you're asthmatic - be extra careful.
I threw this mask away because I just don't think it is safe or pleasant to use.
I highly recommend this product to family, friends and people who love diving.