- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.9 x 10.2 cm ; 45.4 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 49.9 g
- Item Model Number: Instax Mini Princess Film
- ASIN: B07DLC2SFZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Fujifilm Instax Mini Disney Princess Film - 10 Exposures
|Price:||+ $7.46 Delivery|
- Each pack features Five of your favorite disney princesses each with two designs. Snow white, belle, Aerial, rapunzel and cinderella.
- Available in a 10 exposure pack and produces 2” x 3” credit card sized images in Iso 800
- Works with all Instax Mini style cameras and Instax share sp-2 smartphone printer
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At Fujifilm we create innovative products and deliver effective solutions in a wide variety of fields to serve society, contribute to the quality of life.
At Fujifilm, we are continuously innovating — creating new technologies, products and services that inspire and excite people everywhere. Our goal is to empower the potential and expand the horizons of tomorrow's businesses and lifestyles.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|