|Model number||X-T4 XF16-80mm Kit - Silver|
|Hardware Interface||Bluetooth, USB Type C, Micro-HDMI, 3.5mm Audio, 802.11 b/g/n|
|Mounting Hardware||Camera Body & Lens|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Has Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Max Resolution||26.1 MP|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||26.1 MP|
|Min Focal Length||16 Millimeters|
|Video capture resolution||2160p|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Has Self Timer||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||9.27 x 13.46 x 15.27 cm; 834.61 Grams|
|Item Weight||835 g|
|Item Model Number||X-T4 XF16-80mm Kit - Silver|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||26 February 2020|
Fujfilm X-T4 Mirrorless Digital Camera XF16-80mm Lens Kit - Silver
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Putting Stability in Your Hands: A huge part of creating great photos or videos is making sure you are in the right place at the right time – and that often means making handheld images to get to the heart of the action. X-T4’s state-of-the-art, five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) provides up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization to make sure that, even in the midst of all the excitement, your images remain steady and sharp. Combine this with the new four-axis Digital Image Stabilizer, and you have lots of room to maneuver.
- Performance You Can Rely On: For any serious image maker, having a tool that can be relied upon to perform flawlessly whenever it is required is extremely important. For this reason, X-T4 features a newly developed mechanical shutter that is the fastest and most robust in the history of the X Series. Not only can it make images at 15 frames per second, but it is also rated for 300,000 actuations2. When you combine this with it’s larger capacity battery that is capable of up to 600 frames per charge2, X-T4 has the power and the durability to give you the peace of mind that you’ll never miss the perfect opportunity.
- Find the Best Angle for Your Story: When chasing the perfect image, versatility is key, so the last thing you want is to be hampered by awkward angles. The 1.62 million pixel vari-angle touchscreen LCD featured on X-T4 can be adjusted to make it visible from a wide range of positions. This not only gives you a high-quality monitor to frame with, but also provides quick and simple controls when you need them most. On the flip side, there are times when you need to minimize the light and distractions that a screen can create. That’s why X-T4’s LCD has been designed to easily fold away so it is completely hidden from view, leaving the updated 3.69 million pixel/100fps electronic viewfinder to help you focus on the moment at hand.
- When Your Story Needs Movement: The modern image maker is blurring the lines between photography and videography, and X-T4 has been designed to celebrate this new generation of hybrid creativity. With the simple flick of a switch, movie mode is activated, meaning X-T4 is capable of recording both professional-level DCI 4K/60p and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video. It is also possible to record F-Log footage in 10-bit color, straight to the card. What’s more, the innovative AF-C subject tracking works in low-light conditions down to -6EV and the camera’s use of a new, high capacity battery lets you push your creative limits.
- Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy: For over 85 years, Fujifilm has produced photographic films that have been used by some of the world’s best-known moviemakers to create some of the world’s most successful movies. This legendary reputation in color science is celebrated with their hugely popular selection of Film Simulations, which digitize some of the industry’s most iconic films and puts them right at your fingertips. X-T4 introduces ETERNA Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to this much-loved collection of film simulation modes available in the X Series product line, which creates a beautiful de-saturated, high-contrast look that any image-maker will find irresistible.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Chase your creativity as far as it wants to go with FUJIFILM X-T4. This powerful image-making tool offers professional photo and video functionality that can be quickly and easily accessed at the flick of a switch. X-T4 offers five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, autofocus sensitivity down to -6EV, and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video recording. It also provides improved AF tracking performance and enhanced battery life compared to X-T3, along with a new mechanical shutter that is capable of making images at 15 frames per second and 300,000 actuations. High-resolution movie footage can be made at DCI 4K/60p in 10-bit color, while the addition of a newly designed optional Vertical Battery Grip uses two extra batteries to provide nearly 2,000 still frames before needing to recharge. X-T4 is the ultimate camera for hybrid image makers who want the versatility to make the most of their creativity.
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 8 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I'll be brief at a moment since I have decided to write a review on this camera after it overheated while NOT being used for recording. The camera was simply set to FHD at 60p BUT I was not recording; instead, I was simply going through the manual while trying out different settings in the menu option... :( After about 1.5 hour or a bit less(I had three bars at a beginning, and it turned red at the time of overheating), the camera shut off due to overheating! I was in a dark room with a temp at around 74 degrees F, so there were no direct sun light :), nor too hot or humid.
In conclusion, I wish we have returned it, when it has overheated on us the first time filming outside, but I have decided to give it another try since it had promised a great value as a hybrid camera. Well, it failed as video camera for sure as being useless at that mode almost for any practicality.
BEAUTIFUL X-T4 camera body
16-80mm XF zoom lens (weather resistant)
Spanish and English owner's manual
One NP-W235 battery
USB C charging cable
USB-C to headphone jack adapter
You will only need to buy the SD card(s) to get started. This camera has 2 SD card slots, capable of UH II speeds.
All the attached pictures were taken with the 16-80 f/4 kit lens.