- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Frownies - 144 Facial Patches for Wrinkles on the Forehead & Between Eyes (FBE)
Enhance your purchase
- Frownies are a simple method to reverse deep expression lines Frownies repair wrinkle-damaged skin without dangers of injections or toxic chemicals
- Dramatically reduce lines and wrinkles safely and naturally
- Trains the underlying facial muscles to regain the strength and tone they have lost
- Use daily or nightly; leave on for a minimum of three hours
- Please read all label information on delivery
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 2.79 x 9.53 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 January 2014
- Manufacturer : AFB International - DI
- ASIN : B00027DMSI
- Item Model Number : FBE144_SML
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes, 144 Patches. Enjoy in the comfort of your home. Spa Products. Not Tested on Animals. Cruelty Free.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I came across Frownies and decided to give them ago. First impression was that they look like fabric plasters and they’re quite big so you look pretty silly wearing them. It’s also a bit of a faff having to get them wet in order to stick them down (after smoothing out the area where the wrinkle is). These are effective at smoothing out wrinkles and preventing me from frowning in my sleep. I didn’t notice any adverse effects while using them and they stayed on all night.
However, I have since discovered Facial Smoothies (also on Amazon) and they are much better than Frownies: cheaper; self-adhesive; clear and smaller so barely noticeable; can be reused. I can’t think of any benefits of using Frownies over Facial Smoothies.
Wrinkle patches are never going to be as effective as Botox but they do stop you from frowning in your sleep and they make you more aware of your facial movements during the day. The smoothed out effect is obviously best when you first remove the patch but I've noticed that, overall, my frown line has been significantly reduced from using patches.
Please let me know if you found this review helpful by clicking the button below. Thank you.
I am pretty impressed. I am 41 and have faint lines -they are not deep (yet), but they have just got to the stage of being always present. I’ve been using Frownies for a week now (every night from 9pm-6:30am) just on the 11s and I am seriously impressed. The line is still ‘just about there’ but it’s less noticeable than usual and it does last most of the day. I went out last night and put another Frownie on for 3hrs which helped even more. My friend, who is an intelligent woman, admitted she thought there genuinely was an improvement (she’s blunt and wouldn’t lie).
I slap a bit of E45 on my forehead, dampen a frownie and stick it on. Easy. I don’t think they smell too much. Bit like Savlon, perhaps?
In any case, any improvement that doesn’t involve poison, £250 price tag or the scalpel is a bonus for me.
I can’t see how these would work on a heavily lines face (perhaps they do) but as a preventative measure or on fine lines they seem to be doing what they claim.
I would recommend the item.
Don't forget to take them off before you walk the dog in the morning. People are always too polite to comment on the two large brown bits of paper stuck to your forehead, but they do notice.